• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

That's fine, but I just don't care, I'd do it for completion but I wouldn't enjoy it, I play those games because the RPG aspects are fun, when you start giving me limited Pokemon for specific challenges where no growth of any kind occurs, it's like... why should I bother when I can go back to raising teams?

If the reward for completing those challenges were enabling certain legendary events or new areas to visit and catch stuff, then sign me up.

Hmm, I can see what you mean. Though I always though those were the goals in post game. You raise a competitive/ viable team to tackle those challenge and you're rewarded with items that you can use in competitive play or other things.

I always think of it like completing very hard mode in a game and not getting anything from it. Sure it's kind of disappointing, but even if the game did give you something you probably wouldn't have any use for it.

Get better taste so we can get the better product.
I think the music is what got me in Persona
I'll think positive guys
SHIN.MEGAMI.TENSEI%3A.PERSONA.2.full.1008381.jpg
Which is why you need to play P1 for that remade soundtrack.
And I can see you have accepted Lisa as your waifu for laifu?
I really do, like gatdamn.

Whoa, how did you know!? What gave it away?

Yeah, fight the power.

Get rid of dungeons, and maybe I'll be interested in P5.

I actually did not mind the dungeon crawling at all
even enjoyed it at some points.

Feels great, huh? That's why I try to keep my interests as mainstream as possible, stay surface, you guys! If you're surface the world will never disappoint you!

I should do this more often. Then I can look like less of an asshole when I start calling things shit.

How big a part of that game is Lisa? Because I am not onboard with the aged gameplay, but I'm so eager to know more about this person and it might be enough

lol those crashes

still baffled because i never experienced a crash in my playthrough
I ran into a couple crashes in chapter 6, during my first attempt. Though when I started over again yesterday I ran into no crashes at all, same for just today.

It's weird, but I certainly hope it keeps it up for the rest of my time with it.

360pages

Just saw Somecallme Johnny's review of Sonic boom, he is a big sonic fan and even he thought the game was awful.

I have no idea why they started trying new ideas after Colors and Generations while having flaws were good games and I had a great time with them. Lost world was an experimental mess and Boom is just awful.

Just saw Somecallme Johnny's review of Sonic boom, he is a big sonic fan and even he thought the game was awful.

I have no idea why they started trying new ideas after Colors and Generations while having flaws were good games and I had a great time with them. Lost world was an experimental mess and Boom is just awful.

I can't believe he kept a straight face while wearing all that bullshit. I also can't believe they didn't just do something like Colors/Gen and fixed the fucking controls.

Squishy3

I ran into a couple crashes in chapter 6, during my first attempt. Though when I started over again yesterday I ran into no crashes at all, same for just today.

It's weird, but I certainly hope it keeps it up for the rest of my time with it.
Yeah, I had no crashes whatsoever, not even one. Which is pretty weird for a PC game considering you'll usually encounter at least one or two crashes in a playthrough.

360pages

I can't believe he kept a straight face while wearing all that bullshit. I also can't believe they didn't just do something like Colors/Gen and fixed the fucking controls.

Yeah, if the controls were more smooth in Colors and Gen they would have been amazing games. It would also allow for more 3d Platforming as a whole, Unleashes daytime stages had a lot of 3d platforming in them, but the problem is when sonic isn't moving in a straight line he's a nightmare to control.

This got a hell of a lot better in Colors and Generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom