• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Bomberman R 2 - Reveal Trailer! (Nintendo Direct)

anthony2690

Banned
Easy pass, first was the most disappointing launch game I've ever got with a console.

Thankfully botw massively exceeded my expectations.

edit: I'm a liar, I completely forgot about cyber morph with our Atari jaguar, that console went back the very next day!

Last edited:

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Never forget

BombActZerobox.jpg

Last edited:

blitz64

I like the first one. However, the first few months of bomberman R on switch sucked. There was lag and all sorts of bugs.

The new bomberman R2 has 'base building' and 'defense strategy'. Not sure what that means. A tower defense game?
I saw around 15 bombermans on the same team. Lets hope there is option to play with a group of friends on the same team against other players. This is a big missing feature that prevents this series to become big like other battle royals.

Vandole

Bomberman games always get me excited solely due to how much I enjoyed the Saturn version. But I haven't had much fun with the series since then (the WiiWare version wasn't bad though). However, I'll always be willing to check it out just based on the potential.

For a moment I thought Konami had dropped the IP like a hot potato after the first entry. Glad to see a sequel.

Now where's my Adventure Island R?

AREYOUOKAY?

Well at least he's still somewhat more alive than Mega Man currently is especially considering he's under Konami control.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Bomberman was a tremendous game back in the day I played it for a second two or three generations ago.

Top Bottom