• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3D World for Wii U

zroid

Banned
you just bumped this for the crow eating. admit it.

that video was already being discussed in the most recent 3DW thread

jakomocha

you just bumped this for the crow eating. admit it.

that video was already being discussed in the most recent 3DW thread

Haha, I just looked up Neogaf Super Mario 3D World on Google and clicked on the first thread that popped up so I could upload the link to the video.
I'll pay more attention to post dates next time

mantidor

Oh man, back when this thread started :lol

It's not even that different, this original video showed all the awesome things about 3d world, unfortunately people are easily swayed by fanciful effects and shiny backgrounds, the game is the exact same thing as shown in this original video besides some polished graphics, period.

Christopher

The more I see I still feel pretty blah about it nothing we haven't really seen before ...sure it looks fun just I have higher standads for Nintendo since they always almost had something different and unique.

I'll def rent it to play with my son

Yado

Haha, I just looked up Neogaf Super Mario 3D World on Google and clicked on the first thread that popped up so I could upload the link to the video.
I'll pay more attention to post dates next time

Can't figure how to delete this post. Sorry guys- please ignore this.

image.php

:p

CrisKre

Since we are bumping threads.....

This is what I wrote here on 6-15:

CrisKreMember06-15-2013, 01:37 PM, Post #2384I will say this: I do remember playing 3d land at e3 2010 and being completely underwhelmed. Turned out to be a very poor representation of the full package. If 3d world goes through the same transition it will be STELLAR. It already played MUCH better and seemed a lot more complex than 3d land in its respective e3 showing. In confident in the next few months Nintendo will unveil the curtains tshow a better indication of the full extent of the content of this game.

Top Bottom