• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Odyssey vs. Dying Light

Vote for your Game Of The Generation!

• Super Mario Odyssey

Votes: 146 69.2%
  • Dying Light

Votes: 65 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.Pennywise

Banned
This match is part of the Game of the Generation Tournament. For rules, details and current brackets go to the Tournament thread (Click)

JXc4NI7.jpg

Fbh

Odyssey for sure.

Dying light was fun but also felt janky as hell with several ideas which sounded solid on paper but weren't that well executed. It also ran like shit on consoles (at least on the Pro)

GametimeUK

Dying Light was unbelievably fun and a blast to play on PC at 60fps.

Mario Odyssey was a nice twist on the exploration type of Mario game. My criticism for Odyssey is I'd rather have had less moons, but more unique challenges to obtain them. Turns out a lot of these moons are just copy pasted challenges. With that gripe out of the way Odyssey was just a joy to play and secures the vote here.

bender

What time is it?
Both are incredibly overrated. Dying Light went from boring to annoying with some of the later missions. It certainly never hits the highs of Mario.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Never played Dying light but Odyssey was my least favorite Mario game since Galaxy.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I'm always up for some quality bing bing wahooing, so Mario Odyssey without a doubt.

Sleepwalker

I don't like "main" mario platforming games, so Dying Light for me by default. Even if it's not the best of games I can ejoy it more than SMO.

Top Bottom