• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario SpaghettiOs Announced

Took 'em long enough, along with these:

supermario.jpg

Was there a point when Nintendo stopped doing this? Like people have mentioned, there was a point in the 90s where there was an officially-licensed Nintendo-branded version of literally every kind of product.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Titanfall Cheerios pls

"May lower cholestrol but may also raise blood pressure in response to the high octane action"

Don't they still make Sonic the Hedgehog Spaghetti O's?

3SonicPastas.jpg

As recently as 2000, if the art on the can is anything to go by. Though I only remember seeing the one on the far left on actual store shelves.

I just realized after 20 years that these aren't actual 'Spaghetti-O's'.

Cipherr

SpaghettiO's really are awful if you try them now as an adult.

Really wild how that just... happened. I used to love them as a kid.

Caladrius

Megaton announcement. Sony expected to enter partnership with cracker jacks. Microsoft-branded Pockies rumored to be in development

SpaghettiOs are disgusting but this is cool in that it takes me back to my childhood when videogames were everywhere with food products.

Azheim

Neo Member
Panic mode Nintendo is always best Nintendo. They want to make Mario a household name again.

I can't not get this.

3SonicPastas.jpg

As recently as 2000, if the art on the can is anything to go by. Though I only remember seeing the one on the far left on actual store shelves.

I just realized after 20 years that these aren't actual 'Spaghetti-O's'.

With all the preservatives they pack into this stuff I wonder if the far left one is still edible, lol.

DJ_Lae

I will totally buy these for my daughters.

I won't eat any, though, because I've got some Alphagetti and various other character pastas and they're nasty. Sauce is thin and way too sweet, I'd imagine these will be no different.

Lumyst

SpaghettiO's really are awful if you try them now as an adult.

Really wild how that just... happened. I used to love them as a kid.

I remember recently I asked for Mountain Dew...and eeeewwwwwww, is that green? What's the color green supposed to taste like? Should it be green? I make cups of tea and they're green, but that's because they're supposd to be....is this lemon taste? But it's fake lemon right? Why would I pay for fake lemon and to top it off, give it a fake green color...

And don't get me started on Cheetos.

If there was any video game related food I'd kill for them to bring back, it's gotta be those Nintendo Cream Sandwiches.

NintendoIceCreamFront.jpg

My sisters and I would always buy them when the ice cream man came around. I don't know what they put in them, but DAMN, they were sooooo tasty. The wafers had this slight lemony tang that was so faint, it didn't overpower the vanilla center. It was just.... perfection! The wafer sorta tasted like that wafer side of the WWF ice creams(the one with the wafer with the wrestler printed on it, vanilla middle and a back that's a chocolate shell. Yummy! Damn, my childhood tasted sooo good. The memories!

Spaghettios with Beef Franks: My favorite childhood meal. I would love a can now.

That said, I loved pretty much all the Franco American and Chef Boyardee canned pasta. Ravioli Os were amazing, and I'll always have a soft spot for UFOs.

Top Bottom