• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Robot Wars T announced, includes Cowboy Bebop, Captain Harlock, Magic Knight Rayearth, Gun X Sword

Mazinger Z: Infinity and Rayearth are nice inclusions. Hopefully Bandai Namco will continue with the English-language Asian-region releases.

JohannCK

Hoping for an Asia-region release that includes English menus and subtitles.
Like stated in the article, that's already been confirmed. V and X got full English releases for Asia too, as did OG MD (though its translation job was noticeably a lot more dodgier than V/X's)

Last edited:

Akuza89

When I watched the "trailer" a few days ago it certainly peaked my interest when captain harlock and cowboy bebop popped up on the screen.

I say "trailer" as its like 5 minutes long haha

However these games remind me of advance wars/fire emblem but with mechs from all different series, so I'll be keeping an eye on it. Doubt we will get an English release though!

Last edited:
Like stated in the article, that's already been confirmed. V and X got full English releases for Asia too, as did OG MD (though its translation job was noticeably a lot more dodgier than V/X's)
Perfect! They've done it for previous titles but I missed the part where they confirmed T was also getting an English translation.

Top Bottom