• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. (3DS): new update available (1.0.3)

L~A

If you on on the Nintendo eShop, and check for updates using the option in the eShop settings, you'll see there's a new update for Super Smash Bros.

It's version 1.0.3, but unfortunately, they don't say anything about what's changed in the changelog. Just that some stuff was fixed, in order to improve gameplay and all.

Update is 762 blocks.

Changes:

Conquest mode results are hidden when an event is taking place. (via kuroneko0509)
Various fixes.
Includes all 1.0.2 changes (for those who just got the game, unpatched).

B076eB8IUAAoIzW.jpg

Source

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Nintendo has discovered patches, but they have yet to learn of patch notes.
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.

Fiktion

Banned
Wait it says:

Adjustments have also been made to balance the game and make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Balance?! I really hope they're not failing to mention specific character changes.

JB2448

In other words, it's like they haven't published any changelog.

Thanks for the link, was actually looking at the JP Nintendo website.
So was I at first, actually. I'm surprised they were beaten by the North American support site at three in the morning/half past midnight over here.

Can anyone confirm whether the patch breaks existing video replays? I want to relive my Home Run Contest glories one last time if this is the case.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
patch notes said:
Adjustments have also been made to balance the game and make for a more pleasant gaming experience.

what does it all mean?

I hope Little Mac gets a slight air buff. He is insanely weak as he is. Basically any character can abuse their strong points against him and have a field day.

Fiktion

Banned
Some people are reporting that shield recharge time has been nerfed.

I like the change if true.

edit: Apparently deconfirmed. No one has found any meaningful changes to gameplay yet. The lack of detailed notes probably means there are no changes worth noting.

Top Bottom