• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread of Silly Screenshots (56kouch, Spoilers!)

Ramenman

viewtiful_dru said:
brawl6.jpg

brawl9.jpg

brawl011.jpg

Those are really great. Good job.

Scribble

Iam Canadian said:
Scribble, you frighten me.

I like how all of the Animal Crossers either have their eyes closed or have their backs turned to the shenanigans.

I'm ashamed =X
(Look at K.K's face in the first one. Lol)

I have some more tasteful pictures this time, though. Introducing....Jigglypuff and the Two Animals!

6dtrvo.jpg

2cn795j.jpg

2ag9u9w.jpg

(Btw, what software do you aspect ratio whores use to resize? I've tried about 10 different software, and they all crash/don't resize the images properly?)

phalestine

aka iby.h
Scribble said:
I'm ashamed =X
(Look at K.K's face in the first one. Lol)

I have some more tasteful pictures this time, though. Introducing....Jigglypuff and the Two Animals!

(Btw, what software do you aspect ratio whores use to resize? I've tried about 10 different software, and they all crash/don't resize the images properly?)

XNview

Flakster99

A big :D at some of these. Good work.

careksims said:
Oh noes, the more I look at Wind Waker Link, the more he reminds me of the elf dentist dude in Rudolph the Reindeer Claymation Special :lol

:lol :lol :lol

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Crushed said:
I use PhotoShop. I even have a special action set up for it.

1) Reduce Noise (Reduce, Color Noise 20%, Sharpen 0%, Without Remove JPEG Artifact, Strength 10, Preserve Details 90%)
Hey that's cheating.

edit: can ps batch convert?

Threi

notag
btw XNView can do all those things quicker :)
comparison:

Photoshop(Crushed)
2eov71j.jpg

XNView(Threi - All i did was resize, nothing more)
1690z87.png

Threi

notag
sykoex said:
Is XNView really that awesome or are you guys just mac users who can't use irfanview?
I used Irfanview for YEARS, but switched to XNView and never looked back.
They are both very good, but XNView just edges it out for me.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Threi said:
btw XNView can do all those things quicker :)
comparison:

Photoshop(Crushed)
[IM]http://i30.tinypic.com/2eov71j.jpg[/IMG]

XNView(Threi - All i did was resize, nothing more)
[IMGhttp://i25.tinypic.com/1690z87.png[/IMG]

wow

Jiggy

Firestorm said:
35 characters (39 movesets when including ZSS, Sheik, PT's other Pokemon)
:(
Nobody should ever possibly spin this game as having fewer than 37 characters since ZSS and Sheik are totally selectable. It's not like PT where there's a required switch at every death.

Gagaman

Bogus said:
That looks like an awesome stage!
Good, because if you ever enter a tourney it's most likely the only stage you'll get to play on! ;p

(It really is awesome, though, because the background is so darn beautiful, some of the best special effects I've seen on the Wii to date)

Bleh. I just went and resized all my images so they'd be 16:9 and they came out looking like crap. I don't know if I used a bad resolution or if PaintShopPro just sucks. *Sigh*

turk128

Spoit said:
Clearly, what we need is more kirby-head on body action :D
Kirby, apply directly to the forehead.

phalestine

aka iby.h
Spoit said:
Clearly, what we need is more kirby-head on body action :D

I tried, but they came out bad. it works well for some characters, for example Ganondorf, notice how Kirby's feet blends in with Ganondorfs cape.

Scribble

I'll be spending about 45 minutes on Brawl taking snapshots before I go out. If anyone has any specific requests I'll try to carry them out.

Scribble said:
I'll be spending about 45 minutes on Brawl taking snapshots before I go out. If anyone has any specific requests I'll try to carry them out.
Needs some Kirby-instead-of-head pictures. Actually, just get anything cool.

and more sexual ones for the lols

Lobster

Banned
Odrion said:
God quit it with the "lol they're having sex" pictures, they're just as dumb as they were in Gary's Mod.

lies!

Get some Mario and Sonic orgy pics please!

Rivalry suddenly got steamy!

Scribble

OK, still can't get the resizing to work. I'm so shit.

I have to go, so here are the ones I just took:

Bobbleheads
15g2m4x.jpg

10nt4kw.jpg

qqbw47.jpg

Sonic vs Mario
zkkeiw.jpg

30jtfl3.jpg

max7a1.jpg

dpbggz.jpg

2mmeq2h.jpg

t8u5uq.jpg

Other
287128h.jpg

2e3am2d.jpg

2h6a7vd.jpg

CTLance

I have to admit, as much as I wanted to avoid Brawl Spoilers, I don't regret coming into this thread at all.

Awesome pictures, I laughed at many of them. Keep them coming please. :D

Iam Canadian said:
Scribble, you frighten me.

I like how all of the Animal Crossers either have their eyes closed or have their backs turned to the shenanigans.
K.K. had his eyes open during the asshippins'.

I liked the pics Scribble. They elicited a chuckle or two from me.

fernoca

Scribble said:
Snake and Fox seem to be looking at the same "thing"... :p .. and Captain seems to be proud of "it"..

Nice assess anyway..though Snake's seem to be the bigger one since his looks like it's pushed inside those tight pants; while Captain and Fox's are well defined..

Top Bottom