• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Characters. Have you played their original games?

Played at least one game containing each character in the game, Melee introduced me to a few franchises like Earthbound and Ice Climbers but I was pretty well versed in most of them to begin with. Haven't played every Fire Emblem but I've played most if not all mainline entries for the other characters.

All minus Marth, Wiifit Trainer, Lucario, Greninja and Roy (played the game with his father)

Next month, when I get the fire emblem special edition, I will also tick Corrin off the list.

60/65 not counting Corrin

Intel_89

Yes, at least one game where one of the characters is in it.

EDIT: After double checking, I never played Gyromite so that's one, I never played ROB's orignal game.

Misuta

I haven't played

- any of Mr. G&W games
- Kid Icarus
- Fire Emblem
- Duck Hunt
- any of R.O.B games
- Wii Fit
- Dr. Mario
- Mega Man
- Sonic
- Final Fantasy VII

Muzy72

Banned
I haven't played any game featuring Ike, Roy, Lucas, or ROB. Plan on playing Ike and Roy's games soon, Lucas I'm waiting on the official localization of Mother 3. Maybe one day I'll hunt down a ROB, lol.

NoKisum

Easier to list what I haven't played:

Any Fire Emblem outside of first GBA one and Awakening demo (when I learned that strategy games just aren't for me)
Duck Hunt, don't know anyone with a Zapper
Punch-Out, but I can rectify that since I downloaded the original to my 3DS years ago, which I never touched
Earthbound or Mother 3
(dammit Nintendo, just release it for 3DS or MH over here or something)
, but will rectify the former once I get a New 3DS very soon
Pikmin, just because
Kid Icarus, I almost bought Uprising, but I just... didn't lol
ROB, never seen the actual robot up close, let alone the games
Xenoblade Chronicles, will play the New 3DS version once I get the system
Wii Fit, never bothered to buy the board

And that's everyone. If I didn't list, it means I've at least dabbled in their full respective games/series before.

Top Bottom