• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U Thread 5: Yarning for Yoshi

Anth0ny

my sleeping schedule has been so fucked up due to spring break/daily pics. I have class in like 6 and a half hours. I get up 4 and a half hours from now to get ready

and I haven't slept yet

my sleeping schedule has been so fucked since the dojo

thanks sakurai

Depressing thought: I'm going to miss you guys once this game releases, and a new game comes by that takes my interest, making me move to that thread.

pfft, heath has made sure that anyone that steps into these threads, have their souls bound here. SO you aint going anywhere!

;-;

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Depressing thought: I'm going to miss you guys once this game releases, and a new game comes by that takes my interest, making me move to that thread.

the OT is going to be around, and probably be more active for a longer time than the usual OT, you'll be with us
forever
for a while longer.

Richie

Happy thought: Communities a lá Mario Kart 7 and Wii Fit U get confirmed, we all create a group of our own, and keep the thread alive by commenting on how hard we kicked each others' asses.

ffdgh

Sakuwhy....

...you okay there buddy? Need a poffin to keep you awake?

Never played gen 4 :p
my sleeping schedule has been so fucked up due to spring break/daily pics. I have class in like 6 and a half hours. I get up 4 and a half hours from now to get ready

and I haven't slept yet

I feel your pain...

o7jVuLv.gif

OK that helped lol. Thanks.

and I haven't slept yet

You're not alone, I gotta get up in 2 1/2 hours to get to class. Sometimes we gotta make the hard choice of "Should I stay up all night and see the pic? What if it's nothing? What if I go to sleep and miss a really awesome update!?"

Welp, game mechanic confirmed

"Pic of the day! If you don't touch any buttons for 3 seconds the characters will fall asleep. This is to ensure the gameplay is as frantic as it was in Melee!"

Nah Son, and Second Son, we need some Wii U glory today.

The day Fulgore releases.

pfft, heath has made sure that anyone that steps into these threads, have their souls bound here. SO you aint going anywhere!

;-;

Sorry Dimitri! D:

the OT is going to be around, and probably be more active for a longer time than the usual OT, you'll be with us
forever
for a while longer.

Nope, i'll move on. Believe me, worst habit I have on GAF. YOU'LL ALL BE IN MY HEART.

"Pic of the day. It's a double reveal as Krystal and the popular Other M version of Ridley join the battle!! Ridley is surely the most dangerous stage hazard in the game."

Imagine the GAF meltdowns. IMAGINE THEM.

Richie

I'd love for a whole day to go with no update at all, without any explanation from Nintendo or Sakurai whatsoever. Then the next day arrives, and three hours after schedule, one update...with video, to boot. Its text?

"Kept you waiting, huh?"

Top Bottom