• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 12: Gwah, hah. Welcome to the Bowser's game.

EhoaVash

lol the full roster will be revealed in probably less than 26 days :0

I am excited, I will wake up 3am every weekdays to catch the pic of the day, I plan on skipping the 3DS version this year but i'll rent it eventually next year. I really hope we get some more news on wii u version the day after 3ds one releases or something >.< give me a date nintendo

Tripon

MGS3 spoilers

I mean really, Snake gets tortured in like every game.

That sort of violence is different than what the MK series offers though.

You can crush a guy's skull in MK9 and MK10 and the game will ZOOM in for the carnage and then he'll shrug it off like it never happened.

Not to mention all the fatalities while MGS on some level has always been about sneaking in and trying to not to get caught.

Raiden makes a whole lot more sense for MK if you just want the sheer ridiculous of somebody cutting off limbs off.

EhoaVash

That sort of violence is different than what the MK series offers though.

You can crush a guy's skull in MK9 and MK10 and the game will ZOOM in for the carnage and then he'll shrug it off like it never happened.

Not to mention all the fatalities while MGS on some level has always been about sneaking in and trying to not to get caught.

Raiden makes a whole lot more sense for MK if you just want the sheer ridiculous of somebody cutting off limbs off.

Have you seen the bloody gore in ground zeroes? if not ..it's the most gory shit I've seen in video games...made me almost want to puke -_- also fucking kojima super zooomed on that shit.

Yeah the torture scenes in MGS aren't exactly comparable to Mortal Kombat's fatalities.

And I personally can't imagine seeing him in Mortal Kombat. Then again, I'd have said the same thing about Smash, too.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
lol the full roster will be revealed in probably less than 26 days :0
Why wait 26 days when you can get it now!

A mysterious someone dropped this off in my shoe locker today. I'm pretty sure this is the final roster. I'd stake an avatar bet of 1000 years on it.

smashroster.jpg

EhoaVash

Why wait 26 days when you can get it now!

A mysterious someone dropped this off in my shoe locker today. I'm pretty sure this is the final roster. I'd stake an avatar bet of 1000 years on it.

that hast to be the worst "prediction" list ever lol

SmithnCo

Have you seen the bloody gore in ground zeroes? if not ..it's the most gory shit I've seen in video games...made me almost want to puke -_- also fucking kojima super zooomed on that shit.

The end cutscene? Eh... It wasn't that bad besides the implications.

Kojima's MO is trying to make you care when certain characters get hurt (see MGS4 microwave sequence). So him being in MK would be weird IMO.

EhoaVash

anyone still wish sakurai used the different colored background for the character selection screen like he does in the website instead of the same flaming one thats in use?

It looks a whole lot better imo, and more fruity :3

Uh.. it's an opinion.

Give me a break.

Well sometimes it's nice to have reasons to back up opinions. Sometimes opinions can suck. Sometimes opinions can be formed by ignorance. There's nothing wrong with someone calling you out on your opinion. Granted he is taking it quite seriously but that's what happens when one group of players consistently craps on another group of players playstyle.

I find it quaint that a 3 week gap between the Japanese and western release of SSB4 is long enough to justify buying a Japanese 3DS just for SSB3DS after having to wait over 5 months for the PAL version of Brawl.

Thank god those days are (mostly) behind us.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I find it quaint that a 3 week gap between the Japanese and western release of SSB4 is long enough to justify buying a Japanese 3DS just for SSB3DS after having to wait over 5 months for the PAL version of Brawl.

Thank god those days are (mostly) behind us.

Yeah. I still hope that Altus would get better with their release for Europe. Persona 4 Arena and SMT4 really hurt for those people.

Revven

I'm not sure, Andre does all that from his place. He does stream our weekly Mario Kart 8 tournaments on Twitch, though, so I'd imagine that if he can stream Wii U footage, he can stream 3DS footage too.

Pretty sure Andre has a 3DS capture device (I mean he's recorded 3DS games for the channel in the past) so he should be able to stream Smash 3DS if he wanted to -- probably something you guys should try to do.

Top Bottom