• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 12: Gwah, hah. Welcome to the Bowser's game.

tumblr_naeb9aR6WK1swll5zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_naegwe9o9V1swll5zo1_500.jpg

right there with you lucas

Pretty sure Andre has a 3DS capture device (I mean he's recorded 3DS games for the channel in the past) so he should be able to stream Smash 3DS if he wanted to -- probably something you guys should try to do.

No worries - I know all three of us are committed to doing anything and everything we possibly can to totally saturate the Internet with Smash coverage once the Japanese 3DS version drops! You're going to be so sick of us. ;)

So, you ready for The Return of Casualty Monday?

Absolutely! I've already got pretty much everyone I want, so I'm not personally worried about any casualties and they're always interesting (but sad) to watch. I guess I'd be pretty devastated it we got a Chorus Men AT or regular trophy, but I still believe in the Gematsu leak so I think they're going to be playable...

No worries - I know all three of us are committed to doing anything and everything we possibly can to totally saturate the Internet with Smash coverage once the Japanese 3DS version drops! You're going to be so sick of us. ;)

Absolutely! I've already got pretty much everyone I want, so I'm not personally worried about any casualties and they're always interesting (but sad) to watch. I guess I'd be pretty devastated it we got a Chorus Men AT or regular trophy, but I still believe in the Gematsu leak so I think they're going to be playable...

Can never have too much Smash coverage.

Neoxon

We'll probably get someone from Rhythm Heaven. Even if it isn't the Chorus Kids, it'll probably be someone like the Marshal or the Rhythm Monkey.

Also, there's no such thing as too much Smash coverage.

J@hranimo

Banned
And that trophy will have a button with a bunch of snake one liners voiced by none other than Sunderland. Salt, meet wound.

Sunderland will also voice the ridley boss trophy.

Would be the most painful thing for me.

Mewtwo_Trophy.jpg

I know dem feels. No, we know dem feels too well :(

Rattly would definitely be a cool trophy to represent the times when we used to play DKC2 as kids.
Rattlyjump.gif

But Squitter, the best animal buddy, already got a trophy in Brawl. Checkmate, Rattly.

Lol alright didn't expect this!

You knew Rare was in a downward spiral when they decided to bring her back.
In (sort of) their defense, the DKC team (which went on to make the Banjo games) wasn't the same as the team that made DK64, and the former took her out immediately after the original DKC.

Against their defense they should have realised from the start even ignoring the early 90's CGI look everybody was stuck with Candy Kong stuck out like a sore thumb.

Berordn

In (sort of) their defense, the DKC team (which went on to make the Banjo games) wasn't the same as the team that made DK64, and the former took her out immediately after the original DKC.

Against their defense they should have realised from the start even ignoring the early 90's CGI look everybody was stuck with Candy Kong stuck out like a sore thumb.

Well that explains Funky's character assassination at least.

This is the volume menu. Here you can change the overall volume, the music volume, and the sound effects volume. We're working hard to make sure that all of the volume sliders are better than ever!

Having individual volume controls is great for people that record footage like me.

It helps you find a good balance for things, especially games that don't do their mixing well.

Top Bottom