• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 7: How Can My Smash Brother Be This Cut

Not

Banned
Can the 3ds even read NFC figurines?

1399597556840.jpg

Metaknight and Mewtwo as well.

Looking awkward is subjective and I hate that part of the argument. I mean what about Bowser's skate board slide was not awkward in Brawl and Melee? I mean it looked ridiculous. Not to mention Pikachu standing next to Mewtwo and Lucario like giant always bothered me ever so slightly. Ultimately though, it's really no big deal at all. The fact is we got used to belly slide Bowser, we got used to giant Olimar immediately and we didn't even realize we were used to giant Pikachu, Squirtle and Jigglypuff for so darn long.
The most awkward animation to me has always been Ganondorf's running animation in Brawl. He's supposed to be this menacing dark lord, yet he runs like a grandfather jazzercising.

zlCfzR9Phhs3z7IbUA

Pic of the day. Ike, the swordsman of magnificent strength, joins the battle!! Strike your foes down with his powerful smash attacks.

zlCfzR9PhpkTNzfC0c

For this game, Ike's design is based on the hero that appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. His sword deals heavy damage in Smash Bros., so this design suits him very well! Rest assured, he can use Aether as well.

Cixah

Neo Member
Not Chrom. All hope is lost abandon the hype train.

But damn, Ike got him some serious gains going on. He looks swoll as all hell.

Top Bottom