• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 7: How Can My Smash Brother Be This Cut

screen-10.jpg

This is a "Haters gonna hate" stroll if I've ever seen one.

UH OH?!

From Roster Prediction Thread. Nearly 52% are going to pay with their blood now.
Yay, I had Ike on my roster! Y'alls are crazy with your cut-happy mentalities.

So with 30 characters revealed before E3 even begins... maybe we'll see five more for E3 and then have the remaining 10-15 be unlockables? That sounds reasonable to me.

By the way, this is the first veteran revealed through a Pic of the Day since Diddy Kong.

Back in February. Over 3 months ago.

How did we survive? Outside of the Direct, of course.

leroidys

So awesome, I'm really glad they kept Ike. The character model looks great too... making Link's crappy model look even worse by comparison (again).

I hope Ike still has 2 meteor smashes and the Aether spike. Also really looking forward to smashing peeps with dat Ftilt.

I also really hope his side tilt is buffed to where it doesn't get gimped by connecting with a character while trying to recover or you can jump cancel out of it like Project M.

solomon

I nver expected to be so hyped for ike, was the first character I picked in brawl (dropped him within minutes) but this new model makes me want to play him.

The Marth/Ike comparison image does a lot in distinguishing fighting styles and handling based on visual design alone:

screen-5.jpg

You can tell that Ike is the tougher one while Marth is the more agile of the two, just by looking at their appearances side by side.

Please let Ike still have his 1 2 punch jab ending in aa downward chop like Brawl.. the way you could mix up the timing was beautiful for mindgames.

Top Bottom