• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 7: How Can My Smash Brother Be This Cut

Dedenne never had a chance. Nobody was thinking Dedenne would be added, and Dedenne had already be confirmed as a Pokeball at that point. Past gens had obvious front runners like Lucario and Zoroark, Gen VI didn't really have one outside of Greninja, opting for things like Mega Mewtwo instead. Greninja was a possibility, but people thought it would be weird to have a solo starter with PT around.

If that list has 65 characters that have virtually no chance of being playable, that'd still be a pretty good list.

My point still stands, that leaker currently have 0/4 for he's new leak, it's not really fair to give him credit for something he didn't predict.

And we're gonna see more of it tonight. :-D

congratulations on Duck for 3rd place
chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

Sponge

Banned
K rool isn't popular.

He's one of the more requested characters, which is impressive considering how Nintendo seems to want him out of the DKC series,

I still think Dixie is more likely. In fact I'd take Cranky but that's not happening. He's returning in the Jungle Japes stage.

Look.

Let's be honest with ourselves.

K.Rool was neither interesting enough or around long enough to be memorable. He changed every game, appeared only at the very end, and had a design that could most generously be described as "Not the worst thing Rare has made."

Whatever nostalgia you have imprinted on to this character with his incredibly dumb pun name probably doesn't hold up to the light of day.

Azure J

Is it bad that I agree even if I also believe that people should hype what they want to hype?

Wow. M2K lost on FD as Marth vs a spacie. Nice spike by Mango.

Given that one of my favorite moments in streaming games was M2K's Marth and his explosive performance against Leffen's Fox on FD at Apex this year, this was pretty damn whoa for me.

That said, STAY MARTH YOU SUNUVABITCH.

Look.

Let's be honest with ourselves.

K.Rool was neither interesting enough or around long enough to be memorable. He changed every game, appeared only at the very end, and had a design that could most generously be described as "Not the worst thing Rare has made."

Whatever nostalgia you have imprinted on to this character with his incredibly dumb pun name probably doesn't hold up to the light of day.

You're being very Krool.

Given that one of my favorite moments in streaming games was M2K's Marth and his explosive performance against Leffen's Fox on FD at Apex this year, this was pretty damn whoa for me.

That said, STAY MARTH YOU SUNUVABITCH.

Hahaha. Here we go with Marth in Grand Finals somehow!

edit: four stocked mango with marth

Azure J

I loved the stream chat asking for Mango and M2K to do teams with the cops if they show up. :lol

BTW, it's fucking incredible when you can visibly see when a player speed boosts in game to get it done.

Toxi

Banned
Okay, is it really advisable to constantly stay close to the edge against Falco?

Because M2K keeps getting D-aired like crazy.

Top Bottom