• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XIII: Leak Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this'd be fun.

Basically here's the 'leaked' roster grouped by series:

LpCO9Ou.png

Metroid is so under repped lol

Luqi

Am I the only one who dgaf about Ridley? Yes sure he would be cool as fuck, ubber fan service, appealing to the 5% of the people who will end up buying the game and forcing people around them to buy it too, still, hyping this up is just weird cause everyone will get frustrated in the end

JoeInky

Good points. There's the possibility of 3DS DLC + Wii U character. But we'll know something's up if there's no Ridley trophy for some reason.

There'd have to be no Other M Ridley trophy specifically to start calling shenanigans, seeing as that's going to be the playable version if anything, a trophy of super metroid ridley or something isn't going to be a disconfirmation.

Macka

Isn't it possible that out of the thousands of people talking about Smash 4 online, one person could have lucked into guessing Wii Fit Trainer?

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Isn't it possible that out of the thousands of people talking about Smash 4 online, one person could have lucked into guessing Wii Fit Trainer?

Who in their sane mind would guess Wii Fit Trainer as a character for what essentially is a fighting game?

emb

How's this for a bet, every member of the losing team (real/fake) has to have my Uncle Jesse avatar until Smash comes out for Wii U.
Winning team should get that privilege. :p

Really, I don't know if it's allowed. A ton of people would have the same avatar for months, and it would get really confusing. But if it's acceptable then you're on.
There'd have to be no Other M Ridley trophy specifically to start calling shenanigans, seeing as that's going to be the playable version if anything, a trophy of super metroid ridley or something isn't going to be a disconfirmation.
True. One Ridley trophy isn't enough to do it lol. Having no Ridley trophy or having Ridley directly in the roster (or on another stage or as a boss) would be the only ways we find out for sure.

Platy

There are like 2 smash bros threads .... how can this one also be running full speed ?

Thought this'd be fun.

Basically here's the 'leaked' roster grouped by series:

LpCO9Ou.png

Metroid is so under repped lol

One could argue that Mii fighters and Wii Fit Trainer might be next to each other since Wii Fit is from the "wii" series of games that started with Wii Sports.

emb

Yeah, possible. But extremely unlikely that every one of their other guesses (easy or not) would also be correct.

Caladrius

Nah, the losers should have to get avatars of the Olsen twins.

It'd be funny if they labeled the Other M trophy as "Ridley Clone".

I can see the arguments going on for weeks.

Winning team should get that privilege. :p

Really, I don't know if it's allowed. A ton of people would have the same avatar for months, and it would get really confusing. But if it's acceptable then you're on.

True. One Ridley trophy isn't enough to do it lol. Having no Ridley trophy or having Ridley directly in the roster (or on another stage or as a boss) would be the only ways we find out for sure.

I really hope it's allowed, if not the mods must make an exception for Jesse.

Unfortunately you're right, seeing a Ridley trophy wouldn't stop speculation on either side.

Vyse24

Maybe it's been said already and I missed it, but what's the stage they're on? Skyloft? Kalos? Something completely new?

Okay, it's Kalos. Didn't look it at first.

Veeboy

Maybe it's been said already and I missed it, but what's the stage they're on? Skyloft? Kalos? Something completely new?

The stage in the potd is the Kalos Pokemon league. It's been shown in a few other potds but never directly addressed I don't think.

Berordn

The stage in the potd is the Kalos Pokemon league. It's been shown in a few other potds but never directly addressed I don't think.

Yup. We have little actual info about it, just a bunch of pictures of it that confirms it includes the different chambers. We have no idea about the layout or the transitions, if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom