• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XV: Kübler-Ross Edition

If you get mad at a text description of a taunt then uh... Well, it's your choice!

Please choose which best describes you.

A. Too stupid to understand that the person is bothered by the idea of Palutena doing a pole dance.
B. Understands that fully, but is extremely dishonest and far too bad faith to do anything other than misrepresent what they say as obviously something they didn't say.

-Horizon-

Never. forget.

oH SNAP
I'm taking back that hug.
Sv5yQh5.jpg

Out of curiosity, how big is this list?
Am I on it yet?
The list is as big as it is needed to be.
not yet

I'm expecting another menu tonight. And a leak tomorrow
I'm taking back that hug.
Pfft, they always come back.

Just to be clear, I actually thought Palutena's trailer was pretty awesome and I can't wait to play as her (and I found the fanservice seconds to be funny), except for the artstyle of it.

jnWake

A. Too stupid to understand that the person is bothered by the idea of Palutena doing a pole dance.
B. Understands that fully, but is extremely dishonest and far too bad faith to do anything other than misrepresent what they say as obviously something they didn't say.

I'm sorry, this isn't as important to me as it seems to be to you so I won't even respond. Besides, there's no need to imply I'm either stupid or dishonest, but if that's your way of arguing then fine!

Neoxon

I'm hooked & I can't stop starin'.

random25

Nice. Makai's streaming is working on me now.

Looks so damn smooth in high quality stream. Just thinking of this in Wii U makes me drool...

Top Bottom