• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Since Palutena's entire gimmick requires the customization screen, it's very unlikely that it's 3DS only.
Well according to [post=129760589]Letterbomb's post[/post] the moves are only obtainable in the 3DS version so it is possible that, while one can still customise things in the Wii U version, to get the customisable options you also need the 3DS version.

But like I said, best to wait for the official word on the matter.

Corgi

Banned
Can you reassign buttons in the full game?

These demo controls suck.

Want gcn layout. B for attack y for special and x a for jump. L guard r grab.

Not

Banned
Can you reassign buttons in the full game?

These demo controls suck.

Want gcn layout. B for attack y for special and x a for jump. L guard r grab.

That was my main problem with the demo at SDCC. Didn't stand a chance in the booth tourneys.

Tripon

tumblr_nbrzavscY61swll5zo1_1280.png

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
TheSlySoul,

Here is your avatar bet.

BCIxAmc.png

Since you love bear so I can't be cruel enough to take a bear avatar away from you. Hopefully you can bear with new avatar! :)

Reposting about Wario's changes from the other thread:

His air acceleration is nerfed. Still fast in the air, but maneuvering with him is nowhere near as good as Brawl.
When his bike breaks, there aren't any tires to use.

Damn. Not exactly happy with this at all. :/

Demo is a lot of fun. Really enjoying Mega Man! Btw, has anyone else experienced lag in mp in the demo (local mp of course)? I played maybe 10+ matches in mp and two of them had substantial, unplayable lag. One of those matches just ended with 36 seconds to go saying 'no contest'. I hope this is just a demo problem.

So, anyone else have this problem occur?

-Horizon-

Who here from this thread series that I have interacted with still needs a demo? Speak now or I'll toss them to the giveaway thread doc.

JCX

Demo feels different from the best buy one. Definitely a faster game than brawl. Villager seems OP though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom