• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
More games for the smash hype !

cPTiidu.jpg

??? Isnt that SC2 Link? where is this photo? dont post and go D:<

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh yeah, what was the music that played in Shulk's trailer, the one after Gaur Plain but before Know Our Names

Pikma

Banned
Wow, that's awful. Best of luck to you and your dog.
My pet lizard died last year; he had some sort of cancer-like growth in his head and we had to put him down. I'm still pretty sad about it.
I'm really sorry about your loss, thank you for your words
That's pretty heavy dude. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your dog. Hopefully everything turns out alright. :(
Thank you very much, I pray to god he can recover from this, as ridiculous as it sounds, I promised to him he'd get to see me graduate, and I'm just a year away from it. But if it's just too painful for him, I'll have to let him go, I don't want him to suffer at all.
Dude, I totally understand. and just a bit of personal advice; make sure you let him know damn-near every moment of every day how much you care for him. pet him, give a treat, let him know you're paying attention. You never know when you leave for just two hours and come back to find him gone...
Thank you very much, I sure will, that's what I've been doing all these years, even though I feel bad to admit there was a time when he used to fight with his son (he's with us too) that I was kind of cold with him, I've been regretting that for years now, he has always been a brother to me, such a nice pet.
Sorry to hear that. Hoping for the best in your dog's treatment.
Thank you, you were always one of my fav poster here
Best of luck, Pikma. I just had a dog of 15 years pass away recently; I can't know quite how you feel, but I can sympathize. I'm hoping for the best for you and your dog.
Thank you for never shoving me in a locker while I was a junior.
Thank you very much, I'm sorry about your loss, I know that feel too, I lost a dog of that age too some years ago, she was with me since a few months after I was born
It has been a pleasure. Shoot me a PM every now and then and keep us updated on how things are.

Take care man.
Thank you for expressing your interest, it really means a lot to me, I will try my best, I'll come back in a week, since that's when his radiographs will be taken

Thank you guys for your support, see you guys.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Pic of the day. We've improved the Fighter Records window to make it easier to browse through. I'm assuming you'll be building up your records fast once you start playing the game.

zlCfzSdAfjMOI_gs25

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Also note we have a preview of the next three PotDs via the names of the other three options on today's screen.

Mistle

Sakurai again reminding us that Samus is the best character in the game

What if this screen was the extent of their testing, haha

ugoo18

Sakurai again reminding us that Samus is the best character in the game

What if this screen was the extent of their testing, haha

Considering how FD and FD variants seem to be his nod to the tournament scene for stage selection i wouldn't be surprised.

Give us an option to turn off hazards.... Nope here's FD for everything instead -_-

WTF is that thing? It's certainly not Bowser Jr. Also if they aren't in, what is this?
Time for a lesson on Bowser and the children associated with him!

Bowser Jr. - First appearance: Super Mario Sunshine (2002)
Bowser's only actual child, and his second in command. Seen in a lot in the platforming games, like the New Super Mario Bros. games and Super Mario Galaxy.
The Koopalings - First appearance: Super Mario Bros. 3 (1988)
Some of Bowser's henchmen, albeit not blood-related. Seen most commonly in the New Super Mario Bros. games, where they've had a bit of a resurgence.
Koopa Kid - First appearance: Mario Party (1998)
Another one of Bowser's henchman, only seen in the original seven Mario Party games and Mario Party Advance. Split up into three other Koopa Kids in Mario Party 5.

As you can see, Koopa Kid(s) are not actually in the game, while Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings are.

Bonus!
Baby Bowser - First appearance: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (1995)
Literally just Bowser as a child.

emb

Another menu pic. At least it's a menu pic of something I actually care about. I love seeing the stats from me playing over time.

Funny: 1
Intersting: 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom