• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighter Pack 2 - Who do you want?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
71694626_567180494088636_2243879338208043081_n.jpg

Even in Playstation all Stars Battle Royale, Kat is the most powerful character.

i always pick her :messenger_heart: :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Don't mind me I'm just gonna steal this picture

Z..

Not gonna happen, but I'd say it's about damn time we started getting more western gaming representation. To that end, I'd absolutely love any of these:
- Lara Croft;
- Doomslayer;
- Gordon Freeman;
- Either Scorpion or Sub-Zero;
- Prince of Persia;
- Kerrigan from Starcraft or Arthas from Warcraft or Diablo Warrior class.
- Tony Hawk.

Realistically, though?
- Jill Valentine;
- Bomberman but since he's already on there as an assist I suppose Master Higgins would be okay too;
- Ryu Hayabusa;
- Bub and Bob;
- Jack Frost;
- the Hornet from Daytona USA;
- Heihachi or Kazuya Mishima... or maybe Yoshimitsu since he's from two different IPs;
- Quote from Cave Story;
- Dante.

Joe Musashi would be on the list if Ryu Hayabusa wasn't already on it (too similar).

Dark Oni

i'm surprised they don't have leon from re4 that game came out on nintendo first at the time:messenger_confused:

they also need to get rid of some of the same chars like ken, daisy, young link,falco, some fire emblem chars etc

Last edited:
Thought about it some more, and the Astral Chain protagonists would be sick.
Beat me to it. They could do some really cool shit with how the legions would interact with the player.

Other than that, there aren't a whole lot that immediately stand out to me. Maybe Barrett from FF7?

kunonabi

i'm surprised they don't have leon from re4 that game came out on nintendo first at the time:messenger_confused:

they also need to get rid of some of the same chars like ken, daisy, young link,falco, some fire emblem chars etc
Daisy should have had a sports based moveset instead of just being a lazy Peach clone.

Rabbids(not Costume) the one are on rabbids kingdom battle the style its like pokemon switch with different unique abilities(the chars are Mariobids,Luigibids,Peachbids i dont know what names)

Shaqazooloo

Rabbids(not Costume) the one are on rabbids kingdom battle the style its like pokemon switch with different unique abilities(the chars are Mariobids,Luigibids,Peachbids i dont know what names)
The names are literally "Rabbid (insert character they are based off of here)".

But yeah that seems like a cool idea. I think could work and be fun.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
From Software Representation (preferably Hunter from Bloodborne)
Kratos
I don't think we ever gonna see characters for first party games, it just wouldn't make sense for Nintendo.

This would make far more sense...
latest

Last edited:

Eevee86

Amaterasu, Midna, Isaac (Golden Sun), Shantae, Master Chief, and Rex/Pyra. I really don't get my hopes up to see characters I care about too much these days though.

If Smash truly is a celebration of gaming, then we need more gaming icons. Not C list characters like Travis Touchdown. That being said, I’d like to see the following:

Master Chief
Scorpion
Crash

Top Bottom