• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Rentahamster said:
Fuckin' nice. I'm so sad that the quality of my streams suck due to the limitations of 1mbps upload on Road Runner.

I would pay a high price for FiOS (or for any other company to install fiber to the home). Unfortunately, there aren't enough people like me in my market :(

Not just the bitrate though. We cap and output at 720p with Adobe Media Encoder. Using that program and messing with the input and output resolutions can improve the stream quality a bit without adjusting the bitrate.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
_tetsuo_ said:
Not just the bitrate though. We cap and output at 720p with Adobe Media Encoder. Using that program and messing with the input and output resolutions can improve the stream quality a bit without adjusting the bitrate.
Oh definitely, yes. I'm using FME too. I think I hit a plateau in what I can achieve with only 1mbps upload max. The next step would be to get rid of the external downconverter and just cap everything directly from component. I'm still debating if I really want to do that since I'm just messing around for nerd fun.

What are you guys using to cap, the Matrox or the Intensity or something?

Papercuts said:
Wow, you did the whole cast already? I have Hakan, Ibuki, T.Hawk and Cody at C but haven't really touched the rest.

It typically only takes 17 wins to get someone up to C. I usually did a characters trials first (not 100%) and then got them to C in one sitting. Went by pretty fast imo.

Kadey said:
You don't want to know. At least you don't want to see. I'm still traumatized. :(

Damn you Kumie!

:lol :lol

I read the chat log but did not see anything. Was there like a power glove on it?? :lol :lol

What has been seen, CANNOT BE UNSEEN!

XenoRaven

Amazon has some Round 2's and S's for in the $130 range. That's not much under $150 though. Either way, MadCatz is having deals all the time, usually around any major tournament. Just because you miss this deal doesn't mean another one isn't on the way.

chriskun

entrement said:
Why do they even post stuff like this? Stick to SF, EMP. It just seems immature.
Yeah, that girl looked like she was 15 or someshit, why would you even take that shit seriously.

XenoRaven said:
Amazon has some Round 2's and S's for in the $130 range. That's not much under $150 though. Either way, MadCatz is having deals all the time, usually around any major tournament. Just because you miss this deal doesn't mean another one isn't on the way.

Is there a stick that's best bang for the buck or is that price range pretty much the same all around?

XenoRaven

You can get the SE FightStick from MadCatz. It certainly works well, especially for the price. The only issue I had with mine is that the X button pretty much doesn't work anymore. I know they offered to repair some of the early ones which I did not take advantage of because I'm dumb. That may not be an issue anymore. If it is, I'm not sure how easy the fix is. I know people who have had button responsiveness issues that have fixed it on their own no problem. I'm far from a stick expert by the way. Which is why I just upgraded to the TE because I had the money lol.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
damn, no wonder Triforce got his panties in a bunch. Still though, not coming out of this one looking like a winner. :-\

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
just listened to the evo stream for the first time. wtf is up with "putting people on notice"? is this supposed to be a whitewashed version of putting niggas on blast? wtf? booooooooooo

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
nycfurby said:
just listened to the evo stream for the first time. wtf is up with "putting people on notice"? is this supposed to be a whitewashed version of putting niggas on blast? wtf? booooooooooo
Maybe they're just quoting Colbert?

nycfurby said:
it is -lol-

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
nycfurby said:

It's okay. I knew EVO would be a disaster from a commentating standpoint when I heard G4 was involved. SF top 8 deserved better than that. We have to put up with this if we want to expand the community further. Them corny white folks have to get involved!

"Somebody"? I thought we were tight :(

What? Huh? Who's this guy?

I only recognize a few people on here. Marky is this one of your frands?

So Henry Cen got a golden stick right? That's very cool for him. At least someone from the East Coast did. I'm also happy that Maj got one. GAF represent. :D

bluebird said:
o.o at the Triforce stuff...um...I'm gonna go play some SSF4 now but I feel a little dirty after that...

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom