• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

qcf x2

I'm back guys, after almost exactly a year's hiatus from SF (and the internet)...just downloaded AE today. I am beginner status until further notice. gamer tag: USVI STAR

Lost Fragment said:
So who wants to teach me how to play 3S when 3SO comes out?

I can help you out a little bit there, but my Makoto is limited to SA3 trickery. I play pretty much everyone else skillfully outside of Urien, the twins and Akuma. And Chun, because she doesn't take skillz, lol.

It's gonna be Seanathon 2k11.

Satyamdas

Banned
AZ Greg said:
Saty just salty that his win % is around 75% in rounds when the ultra hits and 4% when it doesn't. Probably also a little salty that he needs it to hold his hand in match-ups where U2 is the better choice. :(

But hey, nothing says SF like a coin flip bailout.
This is rich coming from the guy whose entire playstyle consists of nothing more than a 50-50 guessing game of "Will I throw or Cosmic Heel on your wakeup?" Dat coin flip bailout, indeed. ^_^

Also, nice to see you are stat tracking my winrate % and Ultra usage. I'm like totally flattered by your attention and devotion to me. <3

Satyamdas

Banned
AZ Greg said:
Typical Saty position when he hasn't been given the opportunity to work his coin flip magic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R02XmngLnmk&feature=player_detailpage#t=167s
LOL, really? Kinda pathetic there, dude. Are you really *that* desperate to try to make me look bad? I told you guys that Yoga Catastrophe ruined poor Greg. Dude has just never been quite the same guy after his nuts got burned off one too many times. :*(

I mean shit son, I could very easily upload various matches where I perfected you, or came back from a pixel, but I find that kind of shit petty and beneath me.

So instead, let's watch you get double P'd on by dat Jlai Mak. ^_^

And not even AE Mak but Super Mak. LOL, what a blow up.

Satyamdas

Banned
Ultimoo said:
why does he keep falling for that overhead set-up? lol.

edit: watched Saty's video, in the last round, vega was just mashing on wake-up everytime, lol. those counter hit pop-ups were lol.
1. Old man reactions.
2. That match was 6 months into Vanilla so I was still getting used to what to react to.
3. I always had trouble fighting Rog, though I am much better at the match up now.

PhatSaqs said:
Sounds like a ft 10 challenge up in dis piece son!
I'd be down like a clown Charlie Brown, but Greg's internet took a massive shit last year some time and has never been the same since then. He is 2 states over from me in AZ, yet the internet connection feels like it is routed to Pakistan and rerouted back on the backs of donkeys and by way of carrier pigeon. Seriously it's like his signal has to make a pit stop on the moon before being sent to CA. Shit is horrendously, unplayably bad.

if anything limbs are broken and dumb. seth was nerfed from havin limbs and and barely won evo. if he still had his limbs he probably woulda won x2. The only reason no sims did well was because the players were sleepy

FindMyFarms said:
if anything limbs are broken and dumb. seth was nerfed from havin limbs and and barely won evo. if he still had his limbs he probably woulda won x2. The only reason no sims did well was because the players were sleepy
That's meditation, not sleeping.

Still shoulda been grinding instead of asking Agni for assistance though.

jlai

Ultimoo said:
why does he keep falling for that overhead set-up? lol.

edit: watched Saty's video, in the last round, vega was just mashing on wake-up everytime, lol. those counter hit pop-ups were lol.

Mash buttons, lose matches™

Satyamdas

Banned
AZ Greg said:
Bb64r.jpg

Damn son, fall back. You are officially on creeper status right now. Dat pettiness is such a bad look. :*(

Imm0rt4l

20k+

Satyamdas said:
Bb64r.jpg

Damn son, fall back. You are officially on creeper status right now. Dat pettiness is such a bad look. :*(

We really need to see a grudge match, if internet issues can get resolved that is.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Watching Spooky on the Live on Three cast makes me feel so happy for him. I remember us all watching his ghetto ass streams when they first started up and look how far they've come!

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Satyamdas said:
This is rich coming from the guy whose entire playstyle consists of nothing more than a 50-50 guessing game of "Will I throw or Cosmic Heel on your wakeup?" Dat coin flip bailout, indeed. ^_^

Also, nice to see you are stat tracking my winrate % and Ultra usage. I'm like totally flattered by your attention and devotion to me. <3

This is precisely what I was thinking after reading his scrub salt comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom