• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superbowl XXXIX Commercials: Post-Janet Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved all of the ads that were mentioned here.

The one that no one has brought up was the 24 ad (that counted up the money being spent on the commercial, but to 24 for 2.4 million). Very effective.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
The two MC Hammer ones were funny, but the one with the cat was the best of the lot.

But damn, Ford, if you're going to spend money for FOUR commercials for the Mustang Convertible, at LEAST make them four DIFFERENT commercials. Geeze!

andthebeatgoeson

The Chosen One said:
And I didn't get the Tabasco commercial, but I liked it. :)

When she pulls her bikini away just a little, she has a tan under her bikini...cuz of the sauce. That bitch was saucy alright.

By the way, Cadillacs fuckin rock. Damn they know how to market a car on TV. Cadillac got like 30 potential customers in our living room last night. That fuckin convertible is nice. I'll search for pics later.

I missed out on the funniest commercials due to piss breaks. I should have put on a Texas catheter (a catheter with a condom on the end) for the game. When you guys get links, post them. I'll check out those sites above too. I missed the airplane one and the MC Hammer one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom