• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S2 |OT| The Sky's the Limit - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaron

These last few have been awful but no way in hell was season one better.

Thar being said, Cat Grant was and still is, the very best thing next to Kara

Volimar

I knew she wasn't going to be around much since Calista didn't want to move, but I didn't think Cat would be completely gone this whole time.

Pachimari

I want to see more of Kara just enjoying herself. Maybe spent the day out at a cafe with friends , be excited about an article she's doing looking into the Luthors or whatever. I just wish this show would dial down the use of the damn military base and Martian.

Let Supergirl have fun also while doing her superhero thing. Let's see her dance in the sky, enjoying her skills and oh give her a new lighter cape not made out of leather to reflect this more positive change in atmosphere.

Season 1 had hints of this. But now it's just dropping it to the floor.

Is it bad that I care more about Alex's story & relationship than anything related to Supergirl this season?

Regardless, always down for more Lena. Let's go.

Dammit, Supergirl, just backhand her into a nearby wall before you fly up to save the people and reclaim her unconscious body afterwards. You're right next to her.

Edit: Jimmy.....you're about to get bodied.

GulAtiCa

I like this episode. Really hope they keep Lena good. So far they keep going out of their way to show that, so hope they don't reverse it.

I like this episode. Really hope they keep Lena good. So far they keep going out of their way to show that, so hope they don't reverse it.

Same. It would crush me if they turn her evil. It would feel so cliche, I love them going a different route with a Luthor and keeping her good.

That STINGER!

Boke1879

I just feel like they need to keep Lean ambiguous. That last scene with her. I just don't know. Is there some long game?

Dereck

I'm late.

oacHU9Q.gif

Je4fLsW.gif

0fUoxpU.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Episode 12 Thoughts
- Aww, I like the whole group being happy together
- Wow Lena is a Luthor by blood. Makes more sense than randomly adopting some girl when they didn't have trouble conceiving before.
- Prosecutor: "By turning you into a weaponized cyborg." Lmao, I need a DC Universe Law & Order spin-off now.
- Interesting tidbit that Clark & Lex used to be best friends in this universe.
- Ohhh, I like this little tease with Lena
- That stinger was one of the cheesiest things I've ever seen

I really enjoyed this episode. It's the first one to feel fully developed since the winter finale. Even Kara's obstinacy, against all evidence that Lena was guilty, was okay because they used it to show that trusting in her friends is part of her character.

Lena and Kara have some major chemistry. Whew. I wonder where they're taking Lena. She has the potential to be this show's first interesting antagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom