• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Surface Pro 4/ Surface Book for indie gaming

Zereta

I've been looking at replacing my iPad Mini 2 with an iPad Pro and thought of skipping the iPad entirely, getting a Surface Pro 4 i5 or the lowest end Surface Book. While it would serve its function as a tablet for me (the Surface Book would follow me to class too I suppose), I've also been looking at either of those devices as a means to play some Indie games, many of which are not available on my current mac.

Stuff like the upcoming Owlboy and games of that ilk, I dont intend to use these for hardcore gaming (primarily a console gamer) but I do prefer windows to my mac and again, indie games are the real draw.

(College student btw but I have some room to spend some money now, not too much but a little. Currently have a Macbook)

Anyone have experience playing such games on their Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book? Could use some anecdotal info before I finally decide.

Top Bottom