• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sven: Capcom has some good stuff coming to Wii U

Javier

Sven?

dont-believe-his-lies.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9U_C_q6WcU

Tenki

And what if... Ace Attorney 5 was a Wii U game?

The most logical option is 3DS, but since it has no platforms announced, date or even screens, who knows.

If it's finally for 3DS (I'd bet for it) I don't know why they haven't said anything yet, apart from confirming its development.

Urvan

Banned
Knowing Capcom I'm sure it's a port, but I'm in a good mood today so I will assume it's going to be the most waited fighter of all time Capcom vs Nintendo, and "Lucas as the final boss with the powerglove".

Don't care one bit unless it's one (or more) of the following:

- Anything Mega Man-related that isn't a port
- Okamiden HD
- Okami 3

I can't decide just how sad it is that, as unlikely as options two and three are, I still find them 100% likelier than a new Mega Man game. :(

MisterHero

If it was Nintendo vs. Capcom, they would've neuralized him after learning that it exists, so it's not Nintendo vs. Capcom

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Don't get your hopes up. It's just one of Capcom's bullshit test games.

It'll be like a WiiU enhanced version of RE5 or some shit.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Can I be honest and say that a small part of me wants to see Capcom announce RE4 HD edition for Wii U as their big launch title. It would be like a parody of Capcom's Nintendo support.

Alright nintendorks. We gave you zak & wiki and dead rising and they failed on wii. We'll port them over to wii u to test and see if you guys are ready for the real games you want such as Resident evil 5!!!!(vanilla edition). So go out and get these games if you want the real games.

Ps these titles will not be marketed so if you could please market it for us that would be great.

MormaPope

Banned
I'm guessing:

RE6
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
Street Fighter vs. Tekken(maybe with some extra characters and content?)

Will be ported to Wii U within it's first year.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
I really think Dragon's Dogma is a good bet. It is a franchise that underachieved that Capcom still has major hopes for, and is tailored for a region where Wii U should be strong.

Hero

Sven needs to just shut his god damn mouth if he has nothing to say. How hasn't anyone in the media called him out on this cryptic bullshit?

Penguin

Everyone has been clamoring for a Pokemon Snap 2...

So give em Monster Photo Hunter.. all your favorite monsters... are no longer camera shy!

Banned
Something, something fighting game.

Something, something, Resident Evil spinoff

Something, something, Old Resident Evil port

:p

GSR

Ace Attorney Investigations 2 localization confirmed.

And what if... Ace Attorney 5 was a Wii U game?

The most logical option is 3DS, but since it has no platforms announced, date or even screens, who knows.

If it's finally for 3DS (I'd bet for it) I don't know why they haven't said anything yet, apart from confirming its development.

Doubtful. The AA series is a fairly strong seller, but not so strong they'd do such a weird platform switch, especially one that would raise development costs.

Honestly at the moment I'm guessing the reason platforms are unannounced is because they're still deciding if they want to do 3DS only or 3DS/Vita. That and the lack of detail in the announcement suggests the game had only been greenlit shortly before.

Bulzeeb

Don't get your hopes up. It's just one of Capcom's bullshit test games.

It'll be like a WiiU enhanced version of RE5 or some shit.

true to be told, if the game has the same controls as RE4 wii and split screen coop I would buy it

maeda

If one of Capcom's games for Wii U is RE 6 and it's coming out this holiday I will be getting Wii U day one!
Hopefully there will be an eShop release of RE 4 HD.

I love how this thread has zero expectations too lol. I came in thinking sarcastically "uh huh" not even giving a second thought about it actually being anything remotely decent and thankfully NeoGAF has me covered.

Sven needs to just shut his god damn mouth if he has nothing to say. How hasn't anyone in the media called him out on this cryptic bullshit?

Some of us will take a small hint over absolutely nothing. It's worrying that Capcom has not announced anything for Wii U yet. I appreciate Sven at least acknowledging the Wii U fan's concerns.

I'm not sure why this was even a thread. It's just a throwaway response to a user on Capcom-Unity.

Because

Christian Svensson
Corporate Officer/Senior Vice-President

Crayons

Banned
Super Spyborgs 2 Arcade Edition The New Challengers, on rails and with on disc DLC. Pre order bonus is tears of the fans they hurt when they canceled MML3.

Super Spyborgs 2 Arcade Edition The New Challengers, on rails and with on disc DLC. Pre order bonus is tears of the fans they hurt when they canceled MML3.

Nar that game was in development but it got delayed so they could retool it into something fans still don't want.

Current release date is scheduled for: 2 years too late.

Top Bottom