• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch's Cadence Of Hyrule Releasing This Week, According To Leak

Bullet Club

Switch's Cadence Of Hyrule Releasing This Week, According To Leak

Just in time.

The next Zelda game, officially titled Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring the Legend of Zelda, will seemingly launch this week for Nintendo Switch. On the surface, Nintendo of America's website simply states the game will be released this "spring," but inspecting the site's source code reveals a line that reads, "Release date: May 30, 2019."

If correct, that would have the game launch one whole day before the end of spring. It seems a plausible date, especially since Nintendo reportedly included the game in a newsletter promoting Switch games coming out this May.

Cadence of Hyrule was announced in March. It's a crossover between Nintendo's famous Zelda series and indie rhythm hit Crypt of the NecroDancer, which first launched in 2015.

The new game is being developed by the same team behind the original, Brace Yourself. Its art style has been revamped since then, however, to match that of past Zelda games such as Minish Cap. You can watch Cadence of Hyrule's reveal trailer above.

Source: Gamespot

Shiken

Not normally into rhythm games, but I will definitely be getting this one as a Zelda fan. I hope we see a physical release too, even if just for limited run. It would be nice to add it to my Legend of Zelda collection.

Ulysses 31

Not normally into rhythm games, but I will definitely be getting this one as a Zelda fan. I hope we see a physical release too, even if just for limited run. It would be nice to add it to my Legend of Zelda collection.
What did you think of Hyrule Warriors? :lollipop_grinning:

BunzLee

I am not into roguelikes. I am not into rhythm games. But Crypt of the Necrodancer was refreshing and new. So I'm totally looking forward to trying this one out. The music just puts you into some kind of flow while playing, and you're basically rocking out while playing the game.

iconmaster

Banned
Let's do this.

1*qPoM4PusiHzbGQNINePXew.gif

Hudo

I would love a physical release for this!

Top Bottom