• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization launches this fall in the west (PS4/VITA)

aadiboy

I'd get HF but the translation looks so bad that I'm definitely going to stay away. I've heard Lost Song isn't as good as HF. So basically, Hollow Realization might be the first SAO game I play. Hopefully it's actually good.

StereoVsn

I'd get HF but the translation looks so bad that I'm definitely going to stay away. I've heard Lost Song isn't as good as HF. So basically, Hollow Realization might be the first SAO game I play. Hopefully it's actually good.

HF PS4 translation is fine, a bit dry, but much better then Vita, which hasn't been redone. I really liked the first vita/PS4 game. Gameplay/combat loop was pretty damn awesome and most of the animu stuff could be ignored (not all, but most). Lost Song was alright, I think its worth $12 on sale that its running right now and it was decent enough for say 20-30 hours.

ViciousDS

Banned
battle system looks more actiony.......interesting. The online virtual raids actual sounds really fun.....ssshhhiiiittttt this might be my first jump to the PS4 for an SAO title.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Ah if only they would remaster these in their current engines.

maouvin

Never finished HF, but I'll probably end up buying this one too. Battle system seems improved and all that. Maybe mastery grinding is improved here too.

My heart aches. With no hope of a remaster, or a digital re-release, in site I fear the. Hack games will fade further into obscurity.

Well, their New World mobile game got renamed to .hack//New World!
This brings profound sadness to my heart ;_;

Top Bottom