• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

T-Mobile One plans now include a netflix subscription

ZOONAMI

Yeah with me and my brother, it's barely more expensive than our 2gb plan.

Call them and ask about the legacy $40 6gb plan.

With rollover, unlimited music streaming, and 480p video, I really don't need unlimited for $30 more a month. If you aren't averse to wifi for browsing when you can you only are gonna use like 4gb, and then have a 10gb data vault if you ever do use 6 for some reason.

Yeah so they changed the price do that it's $120 included for two lines with the Netflix promo instead of the $100 it was before for the lines themselves. Seeing as we pay 11.99 for Netflix not worth it do the switch
I thought autopay cut down the price $5/line?

T-Mobile keeps making me wanna change my current plan, i have 4 line for $120 right now ....maybe on next T-mobile perk, if they toss in free SLINGTV ...i will bite ...

Anustart

If you're thinking of switching do me a favor and call into care and ask for tech support. They can give you accurate coverage information vs a store rep.

Babalu.

were still on simple choice plan. Its only $100 for 4 lines, $120 after taxes. So its not worth it for us to switch to the ONE plan. That would make it $160 + netflix.

So thanks but no thanks.

kirblar

Watch for a free line promo in the next few months if you're on Simple Choice. (especially around Black Friday.) If they run one there's a chance you could upgrade w/ minimal cost

Lifeline

If anyone's thinking of switching, wait till black friday. I think they had a two free lines promo last black friday.

VeeP

If anyone's thinking of switching, wait till black friday. I think they had a two free lines promo last black friday.

Oh damn. Honestly, I'm thinking about switching my family over from AT&T to Tmobile but I thought I'd wait to see if they have any good iPhone 7S/X deals before doing so.

Juice

How the hell do you activate this. Every time I try to go into my plan I get a system-being-down error

Will have to look at this. So the T Mobile One deal awhile ago for 2 lines at $100 does not qualify? If not, I guess I don't need to look further lol.

kirblar

Will have to look at this. So the T Mobile One deal awhile ago for 2 lines at $100 does not qualify? If not, I guess I don't need to look further lol.
It does not. :( Because almost everyone w/ 2 lines has that deal, this really starts at 3 for 140. (with or without a free line.)

StillEdge

It does not. :( Because almost everyone w/ 2 lines has that deal, this really starts at 3 for 140. (with or without a free line.)
So if I have the 2 line for $100 and got the third free line am I included? It's kind of confusing. I can't complain I've got 3 lines for $80 and don't even use the third line.

kirblar

So if I have the 2 line for $100 and got the third free line am I included? It's kind of confusing. I can't complain I've got 3 lines for $80 and don't even use the third line.
Ah, yeah, you wouldn't be. :(

On the plus side, if you ever need to add a 4th line, it'd only cost a net of 22 (32-$10 netflix), and 5-8 would be 16 each.

I stacked the same deals back in March but started w/ 4 lines. Now at 7 for 135 because we grabbed that 2 for 1 promo mid-year.

StillEdge

Ah, yeah, you wouldn't be. :(

On the plus side, if you ever need to add a 4th line, it'd only cost a net of 22 (32-$10 netflix), and 5-8 would be 16 each.

I stacked the same deals back in March but started w/ 4 lines. Now at 7 for 135 because we grabbed that 2 for 1 promo mid-year.
I can't even find someone to take my third line let alone a 4th! Haha actually I will think about it. Maybe have a family merger. 🤔 People are way to loyal to their awful plans. T-Mobile is honestly the only plan I feel comfortable with having. They made it as cheap as possible and constantly give you more reasons to add or stay with them.

kirblar

I can't even find someone to take my third line let alone a 4th! Haha actually I will think about it. Maybe have a family merger. ��
Yeah, if you have a useless number, just have someone import theirs and overwrite it instead of adding one new one on, then split the bill.

kirblar

Was able to sign up! When you log into your account there should be an alert about the Netflix. Click on it, it takes you to change your services- it'll give you two options, Family Allowances and Netflix- don't click both, just Netflix, it includes the former.

Also, if you have the This One's On Us or a similar promo showing up, DO NOT TOUCH IT. Kickback is apparently now mutually incompatible with those promos (fair) so if you see it unchecked, don't try to turn it on.

Top Bottom