• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tabletop Simulator is an absolute blast to play and you should check it out!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
how does it work for games that need you to see your cards privately? Does each person only see their own stuff?

This + VR could be amazing.

My friend and I both bought this game today since it was on sale in the Humble Store as part of their spring deals event, and we were both very impressed. We haven't played anything enormously involved yet, but the simple games we tried (Uno, checkers, Sorry!, table hockey, Jenga, jigsaw puzzle) were a lot of fun.

I can understand the legal concerns some may have with it but I feel like there's some level of freedom from that that Steam Workshop uploaders have, since they don't make any money off of it. I think it essentially comes down to whether or not the creators of the board game feel the need to be jerks and take down the Workshop pages for the simulator versions. Though it is somewhat understandable if there is a digital version of the game available, when your game is purely physical and there's no way to play it with friends that are oceans away from you, I do feel it's kind of a dick move to take down the Tabletop Sim version of it.

*Splinter

Back on topic, Tabletop Simulator is the best game on steam if you like tabletop games, it's amazing and they keep improving it. Also, how do you have a Tabletop Sim thread without Cosmic Encounter? Tabletop simulator would be worth it for this game alone.
Omg THANK YOU, I've been trying to remember the name of this game for ages

Top Bottom