• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TalesFrom4ChansAss (?): Rare employee spills next Xbox's name, XBOX NOW, talks Banjo

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrs

Xbox Now! is such a silly name, and so 90's it hurts. It could however be real as an unofficial name with a focus on not video games for the nextbox 

cafemomo

Why /b/ out of all the boards.

Couldn't he have posted on /v/?

Hell, even /vr/ or something (since good Rare falls under the retro category)

Also, why he is covering the right side of the card is because that is where Leigh Loveday usually rights his notes to the person he sent the card too.

CIMG0430.jpg

If any of this is true at all, that is a travesty on many levels, and I will be laughing myself stupid the whole way through the MS press conference.

ironcreed

Banned
Xbox Now, lol? So bad I can't even believe it. Absolutely dreadful. Further, making BC exclusive to Gold would be a slap in the face, but at least it's something. Anyway, I am not going to speculate further. I'll simply wait and see.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The Banjo story is the fakest fake that has ever been faked.

Whatever you say....

However, the Banjo story reads like something that probably happened regardless if the story is real or not :(

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
I call bullshit (even if the banjo story seems reasonable)

CengizMan

Even if true or not, it wouldn't be surprising Rare employers that are left are very, very embittered. Microsoft always seemed a bit of a company that didn't care much about the gaming, but more about the financial benefits of participating in the industry. In my opinion, their products have no heart, they monetize on everything on Xbox and the corporate bullies described in the OP, if true, confirm this even more.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Can't wait for Tuesday to get here, if only this can all over finally.

xbox entering into an unprecedented partnership with sky now ?.

Funnily enough Sky Now just came to the PS3 with a Beta client, so I doubt it.

Infinity with Windows? I don't see them doing away with the name Xbox altogether, not at all.

I read it as XInfinity, an X made by two boxes, XBoxes! lol.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I've just sent that picture to my boss at work to show his brother in law, who works in rare (not making this up) and his response was pretty much "Bullshit". He even remarked on the beanie saying how old that thing is and who on their mind would be using it now with the summer weather.

I will say that he's one of the programmers there and has worked on 3D Audio testing. That's all I am going to give.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom