• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TalesFrom4ChansAss (?): Rare employee spills next Xbox's name, XBOX NOW, talks Banjo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsythia

They charged a one-time fee of around $20 for the remote. Rather have that than a subscription.

True. But I doubt MS is crazy enough to really do this (the subscription), I mean, they dropped that shit with the 360.

Wait WHAT?!! You had to pay to play DVD's??????
Serious? Microsoft doesn't care for its customers then...

Yep. You needed to buy a remote and a receiver, which you had to plug into one of the controller ports.

KemoSabe

if that banjo-threeie stuff is real than:
fuck you M$!!!

we could have had that game by now if microsoft wanted to, damn.

macewank

disappointed that I made it thru 4 pages of this thread without seeing a "Now that's what I call XBOX" photoshop =/

as far as the name. I can't see Xbox Now being the name of hardware. I could totally see it being the name of some content delivery system though.

clav

ballmerironman2.gif

ultragifxhre6.gif

Next time I will check with you when I'm on the fence of creating a thread

Will PM EviLore if he could add your name to the ToS of GAF so that everybody knows who they have to ask to understand if their stuff is threadworthy or not

Don't be an ass. I was geniounly asking why this thread deserves a sperate thread, in other words is the source reliable or is it something else that makes this rumour interesting. But hey if this is how you react to people, I guess I have to PM EviLore to post an announcement that people shouldn't ask you a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom