• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target Canada has all PS4 games on sale for 34.99 CAD (Pricematch = 32.49 CAD)

Bluenova

Neo Member
temped to get rivals and KZ!

I don't have a PS quad tho...

also yes I love Canadian video game deals lol
where is the wiiU zombieU ed?

artist

Banned
Price matches usually only happen if the store with the deal has the item in stock.

TR has been out of stock since the start of this deal throughout the weekend.
Yeah I know but some times the rep doesnt call or even bother to check.

I really want Battlefield 4 for PS4. I went to the target in Bramalea and it was sold out! SHould I try going there again today? I got off work early

btkadams

went to a target today and they were out of everything that i would want. i would have gotten rainchecks if i could even find a target employee. i guess i'll look at another one tonight.

Teletraan1

Banned
went to a target today and they were out of everything that i would want. i would have gotten rainchecks if i could even find a target employee. i guess i'll look at another one tonight.

Same here. Nothing I wanted. Went there for BF4 and TR and walked out with nothing. I almost caved and got NFS but I couldn't find an employee for like 10 minutes, then when I did I found him hitting on some girl in some other section. I just bailed, didn't even know you could get a rain check.

Top Bottom