• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom coming to North America

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSonicRetard said:
I'm gonna guess you're not a fighting game fan, or you're relatively new to gaming, because both SFA and Marvel Superheroes vs Street Fighter were GIGANTIC games. I remember them hyping Street Fighter Alpha for almost a year and a half before it dropped. GIGANTIC games.

I'm talking about in hindsight. Alpha was a big deal when it hit (I should know, I almost crapped my pants when I saw a poster for it in a Japanese arcade before I read about it anywhere) but looking back it seems almost quaint with it's 3 backgrounds and weirdos like Sodom and Birdie, especially when compared to A2 and 3.

That's the same impression I've been getting from this game from day one.

MotherFan

HUELEN10 said:
I bought the original just for Rock Volnutt & Yatterman. So awesome!

Yes. This is why I am gonna pick it up. MML is awesome! Now I hope for a new one....

Edit: Hilarious that we are having people complain it is wii only and then try to brush wii fans off when we say we want some games too.

ShockingAlberto said:
The Capcom/Konami joke is getting to be like the "I'm an expert" joke. It's used too much, so it's lost its luster.
It's running off of "Heh, it angered him... time to do it more." Soy based ethanol.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
HUELEN10 said:
IN
DES
TRUCTABLE

CAPCOM LET'S NO LICENSE BRING THEM DOWN

IN
DES
TRUCTABLE

NOTHING'S GONNA STOP THEM NOW

Alright, well I guess I'm going to put on Indestructible.

neoanarch said:
- Maybe new characters

- Coming out end of the year

- Online is something they want to look into, nothing definite yet

Apparently the article doesn't have any real information, it's mostly just fluff. The only shit of value I already mentioned
If all three of those bullet points are true this is really megaton material.

Double dip time! Plus everyone should try out the Lost Planet minigame in TvC. It fucking rules!

But since Markman dropped by, does that mean pads or sticks are coming too? :O

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Sweet, I can see myself totally getting this

(Current fighters : SF2 VC & Guilty Gear XX PS2. Going to get Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on PSN soon though =D

God I feel like an odd-man-out for the genre, especially considering that my main love with fighters is and always will be just plain old Street Fighter II...

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
donkey show said:
Double dip time! Plus everyone should try out the Lost Planet minigame in TvC. It fucking rules!

But since Markman dropped by, does that mean pads or sticks are coming too? :O

I'm double-dipping as well. You have good taste, Donkey!

TreIII

Thunder Monkey said:
YEAH!

You spent more for a game I get cheaper!

On the other hand, we importers stand have any where from 6 mos - 1+ yr's advantage over those of you who may be first taking the plunge with this upcoming localization.

That might mean something, if online play DOES become a reality. :lol

Not to mention that we've been able to enjoy the game the whole time! :D

what the F? that dude did like a 32 hit combo and only took 1/3rd of chun li's health down, then she does a couple hits and they're about even? good damage model!

pakkit

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
what the F? that dude did like a 32 hit combo and only took 1/3rd of chun li's health down, then she does a couple hits and they're about even? good damage model!
lol wut

Hive said:
i love Capcom as much as you guys do (i'm even getting Star Force 3: Red Joker), but the Castlevania series is in serious need of a reboot~
well to be fair konami's megaman series wasn't in much better shape until fairly recently so there might be hope.

Tiktaalik

Hell yes!

I had a feeling we'd hear something like this at E3. Street Fighter 4 did fantastic, which proved that there was still an audience for fighting games in NA, and the Wii market is huge, so it makes sense to attempt to bring over a Wii Street Fighter game.

I'm really hoping that they add Speed Racer and other Speed Racer characters as new characters. Those are well known characters in NA and they could really help the title sell in NA.

Yes Boss!

Happy Times!

Hopefully they make 2009...year of the fighter and all that. A company needs to step up for an official stick solution.

HUELEN10

Yes Boss! said:
Happy Times!

Hopefully they make 2009...year of the fighter and all that. A company needs to step up for an official stick solution.
Hori better do it, their Wii Stick is the shit.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
FrenchMovieTheme said:

Baroque, bitch!

Dascu

Fantastic news. Might be tempted to double-dip if they add in new characters and/or online. I hope it sells enough to warrant a sequel.

Holy shiiiiiiit! :eek:

I seriously did not expect this to come over here.

Capcom, if you were a person, I'd let you do me since you've been fucking awesome lately.

At first I skimmed over this, thinking it was the old topic.

And then I went back to page 1.

toomuchcordialer3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom