• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Weenerz

Banned
Have

Genuine Company Man
Genuine Killer Exclusive
Genuine Human Cannonball
Genuine Warsworn Helmet
Genuine Awesomenauts Badge
Genuine Deus Specs
Genuine Marxman
Genuine Planeswalker Goggles
Genuine Triad Trinket
Genuine Champ Stamp
Genuine AWPer Hand
Genuine Lone STar
Genuine Anger
Genuine Stovepipe Sniper Shako
Genuine Brain Bucket
Genuine Stahlhelm
Genuine Menpo
Genuine Bolgan
Genuine Conjurer's Cowl
Genuine Mask of the Shaman
Genuine K-9 Mane
Genuine Planeswalker Helm
Genuine Foppish Physician (two)
Genuine Huo-Long Heater
Genuine Apoco-Fists
Genuine Dragonborn Helmet
Genuine Pilotka
Genuine War Head
Genuine Cold War Luchador
Genuine Neo Annihilator
Genuine Russian Rocketeer
Genuine Dead Cone
Genuine Red-Tape Recorder
Genuine Nanobalaclava
Genuine Distinguished Rogue (two)

Looking for

I Am Alive
Tower Wars
Madballs in... Babo: Invasion
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Prototype 2
Hell Yeah!

Add me on Steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/weenerz/

drizzle

Axel Hertz
This is my Backpack: http://www.tf2items.com/id/rain_1

I got two eerie crates if anybody is interested. I don't even need the 2 reclaimed metals that it goes for, if you have weapons that I don't have, I rather trade for them (as long as the value holds up). So as opposed to melting your weapons for the scrap for the reclaimed metal for my boxes, just give me the weapons.

I also have a couple extra paper masks from the first haloween event: One Demo, One Heavy, One Pyro, 3 Scouts, One Sniper, One Spy

I don't even know what they're worth nowdays. I'd mostly for Soldier stuff, but anything that I don't have goes.

I'll take stuff for the boxes too. I have some old #2 through #5 boxes also. Hit me up on Steam.

Bauhaus

Banned
Have "Voodoo-Cursed Scout Soul" Want Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Sniper or Spy soul for it.
Or the Haunted version for three souls.

KarmaCow

Why is the Idiot Box (the Halloween 2011 Soldier hat) worth so much more than the other Halloween items? I got every other piece for a scrap each within a few hours but no one seems to want to trade that hat for less than a refined, much less a scrap.

Alienups

Selling the following

- 2 name tags
- festive minigun
- festive flamethrower
- Unusual Safe n Sound with orbit fire effect (note, it's gifted so priced accordingly)
- 2 schadenfreude taunts

---Genuines---

Warsworn Helmet --- 3 keys
Bolgan Helmet --- 2 keys
Family Crest --- 1 key
Wingstick --- 4 keys
Mask of the Shaman --- 3 ref
War Head --- 3 ref

Strange Gold Botkiller Sniper Rifle --- 5 keys

Feel free to add me for a quick trade.

Helmholtz

Posted this in the dota trading thread, but figured I'd try here too:
I was wondering if someone could give me some trading advice.
I have Earbuds in TF2, and they seem to be worth 15-16 dota 2 keys right now, according to TF2 outpost. Is it likely that over time they'll go up in value more, or is this probably the most I'd get? I'm thinking of trading them because I don't play TF2 anymore and would rather have Dota keys.

Bauhaus

Banned
Posted this in the dota trading thread, but figured I'd try here too:
I was wondering if someone could give me some trading advice.
I have Earbuds in TF2, and they seem to be worth 15-16 dota 2 keys right now, according to TF2 outpost. Is it likely that over time they'll go up in value more, or is this probably the most I'd get? I'm thinking of trading them because I don't play TF2 anymore and would rather have Dota keys.
I don't know much about dota 2 trading prices but I know quite a lot about TF2 economy and I can tell you the most common items that are use as currency haven't changed their value but, since dota 2 is still a beta game the keys can increase their value a little more or if they decrease, It probably won’t be to much, I'll recommend to wait a little longer.

Oreoleo

Looking for a Strange Reserve Shooter or Strange Rocket Launcher if anyone has one laying around.

And that Cleaver scout item that I always seem to get killed with. DJ Crimson is super cool ++

edit: Okay I need the Beggar's Bazooka and Neon Annihilator too and I'll be all set on weapons.

Strange Gold Botkiller Stickybomb Launcher ---> 4 keys
Genuine Point and Shoot ---> 3 keys
Genuine Freedom Staff ---> 2 keys

Gentle Manne's Service Medal [#5617] ---> Looking for offers for this one

biocat

I have a B.M.O.C.
I want to trade it off for paypal cash.

If you are interested, please message me. I have a decent trade rep at neo-geo.com and over 100 in 100% rep on ebay. Let me know and thanks!

RS4-

I should've paid more attention to my TF2 inventory since I rarely, if ever play it. But I do have a crate 20 and 30.

I understand that 20 isn't worth much, but the 30 is quite a bit. I guess I should just put it up on the Steam Market?

I should've paid more attention to my TF2 inventory since I rarely, if ever play it. But I do have a crate 20 and 30.

I understand that 20 isn't worth much, but the 30 is quite a bit. I guess I should just put it up on the Steam Market?

yup. Put it up for like $33 or so.

Heysoos

Hoping you guys can help me, for the past couple of months~ I've been getting friend requests on Steam by random people. Each one seems to ask for the crates that I apparently have on TF2. I honestly have no idea what they do, and I haven't played in a while. Anyways, they all seem to get completely hostile when I say no. What exactly are they worth? I tried the link but I couldn't understand how they value the things.

Anyways the crates are:
Mann Co. Supply Crate 28, 30, 32, 33. Never bothered to find out which one they're specifically after.

Bauhaus

Banned
Hoping you guys can help me, for the past couple of months~ I've been getting friend requests on Steam by random people. Each one seems to ask for the crates that I apparently have on TF2. I honestly have no idea what they do, and I haven't played in a while. Anyways, they all seem to get completely hostile when I say no. What exactly are they worth? I tried the link but I couldn't understand how they value the things.

Anyways the crates are:
Mann Co. Supply Crate 28, 30, 32, 33. Never bothered to find out which one they're specifically after.

Crate #30 is worth like $25 dollars, the others are worth like a dollar.

Top Bottom