• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Technology is insane!

So here I am...dying to play hogwarts in bed so I thought fuck it...I'll hook my steam deck up to my 42 inch lg c2 that's in the bedroom and try steam remote play out....

Here I am with ultra graphics and raytracing using an xbox controller and there's 0 latency.

Just running through power line adapters...it feels like I'm playing it natively...I'm baffled.

Anyone else have some crazy shit happen like this, where you're blown away with tech?
Hell yeah that's awesome. I've had some great remote and even cloud streaming experiences so far. I'm not even gunna read the comments here bc I know ppl are gunna try to tear you down and tell you that you're "wrong". Don't let them dim your sparkle! You found something that amazes you and it works for YOU. Enjoy! Technology is indeed amazing.

Those AI generated pictures seem to be the most advanced AI anything I've seen in years.
That wizard game by book description.

Top Bottom