• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen driver arrested after live-streaming crash that killed her sister.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
She's pleading not guilty. Good luck is all I'm gonna say.

It's pretty weird how you can plead not guilty when there's video proof, just whack on the DVD and point at the TV :D

Aiustis

Regret watching it. That said I do feel a little sympathy for the girl; she's completely at fault, but she was probably in shock. I've been there; it makes you do unusual things.

Chris1

She's pleading not guilty. Good luck is all I'm gonna say.

Lol?

Only gonna make it worse for her. There's literally video evidence provided by herself and admittance of killing her in the video.

Should have plead guilty and hope the judge let you off easy. Christ how stupid can people be? I was was putting the situation she's in down to drugs/alcohol but now I'm not so sure, lol

Chris1

I saw a video a few days back with a guy drowning and people on the shore live streaming it and saying they not going to save him.

This nonsense needs to stop.

To be fair, I'm not sure I'd want some random guy on the beach coming to save me if I'm drowning either.. They'd probably make things worse. In the moment I'd want them to come save me out of fear but when I have time to think about it I'm not so sure

That's assuming the guy could even swim etc himself. Saying that he shouldn't have been fucking recording it, lol

Kind of different situations.

Zoe

To be fair, I'm not sure I'd want some random guy on the beach coming to save me if I'm drowning either.. They'd probably make things worse. In the moment I'd want them to come save me out of fear but when I have time to think about it I'm not so sure

That's assuming the guy could even swim etc himself. Saying that he shouldn't have been fucking recording it, lol

Kind of different situations.

It's really not different. The problem isn't that they didn't go into the water. It's that they mocked him, never called 911, and posted the video online. It took 5 days for the family to find out what happened.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1409221

Top Bottom