• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen Wolf (Season 3B) |OT| Lose your shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, one more day. @_@

ibbytS1KjO5FEB.gif

Hell yeah I can't wait!
Wonder what's going to happen to Allison, because Scott is (spoiler from the preview)
randomly transforming into werewolf mode

edit: Hmmm it looks like Allison is being haunted by her aunt...
so Scott can't transform, Stiles is going crazy, and Allison is being haunted.
Sounds good.

jwk94

Is there someplace I can watch this online after it airs? My friend is missing it and she wants me to find a website.

Right before a commercial break, the announcer said "Stay tuned, there's a lot more Teen Wolf" or something and it showed
Derek and Peter tied up on a wall, they're the 2 guys you see tied up on a trailer
Oh, they don't show this in Canada. (Thankfully, I hate previews during shows.)

Also, shirtless beefcake torture! Teen Wolf is back folks. :D

This was definitely the best season premiere yet. Now for that Teen Wolf talk show, which I hope is not as awkward as MTV aftershows tend to be.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Right before a commercial break, the announcer said "Stay tuned, there's a lot more Teen Wolf" or something and it showed
Derek and Peter tied up on a wall, they're the 2 guys you see tied up on a trailer

Oh, I guess they don't show those in Canada.

Ah Teen Wolf, I've missed you and your shirtless men. Great start to 3B.

Or she somehow caused the car crash by accident.
Perhaps. Or maybe it's a red herring. Speculation! :D

Wolf Watch was awkward, but in an endearing way. Other MTV talk shows are so tense and uncomfortable, but this one was nice because everyone likes each other. (And thankfully contains very minimal audience participation.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom