• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen Wolf (Season 3B) |OT| Lose your shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Davis.

Most likely, Max and Charlie are the guests on next week's Wolf Watch.
yaaaaasss

tumblr_mtc3n5yqzT1sr8l5go1_500.gif

Liked the various effects everyone was going through. Stiles' stuff was pretty freaky; especially the sign language scene. I thought the wolf shadow bit with Scott was cool. I'm happy to see crazy aunt Kate return, even if it was only in ghost form.

Scott throwing Isaac was funny, but I especially liked the way Scott's mother reacted like it was just another day in the McCall household.

Sheriff Johnny Cage has the worst crime solving ideas ever. I am curious where the whole blue eyed shape shifter werewolf is going. I remember in 3A Derek (I think) said full blown shape shifters were rare. Real curious if that is the little girl and, if so, why she has the blue eyes.

Kira is totally evil. She's got to be.

Shirtless torture! Yep. Teen Wolf is back.

Liked the various effects everyone was going through. Stiles' stuff was pretty freaky; especially the sign language scene. I thought the wolf shadow bit with Scott was cool. I'm happy to see crazy aunt Kate return, even if it was only in ghost form.

Scott throwing Isaac was funny, but I especially liked the way Scott's mother reacted like it was just another day in the McCall household.

Sheriff Johnny Cage has the worst crime solving ideas ever. I am curious where the whole blue eyed shape shifter werewolf is going. I remember in 3A Derek (I think) said full blown shape shifters were rare. Real curious if that is the little girl and, if so, why she has the blue eyes.

Kira is totally evil. She's got to be.

Shirtless torture! Yep. Teen Wolf is back.
I feel bad for the Sheriff. He's wasn't playing with a full hand for so long and now he's gotta play catch-up. I think the guy that he was questioning is pretty suspicious. The way the dog just instantly stopped barking was pretty weird. I think he's connected to the death of his wife and one daughter, while Malia may have been fighting back.

Also, I don't think Kira is gonna be bad. I'm pretty sure she's gonna be Scott's new love interest, and I think Jeff Davis is gonna be wary of female villains for a while since he's been getting some heat.

I think you're right about the dad being involved in the attack; his insistence that the Sheriff leave the case alone did seem off. And the dog reaction definitely points to the guy being a werewolf.

Kira is definitely going to be Scott's love interested. But if Jeff Davis is catching heat for female villains, I guess that means she's safe. I'm sure she knows a lot more about the supernatural stuff than she's letting on.

Delio

I feel bad for the Sheriff. He's wasn't playing with a full hand for so long and now he's gotta play catch-up. I think the guy that he was questioning is pretty suspicious. The way the dog just instantly stopped barking was pretty weird. I think he's connected to the death of his wife and one daughter, while Malia may have been fighting back.

Also, I don't think Kira is gonna be bad. I'm pretty sure she's gonna be Scott's new love interest, and I think Jeff Davis is gonna be wary of female villains for a while since he's been getting some heat.

I Really like Kira. How she already knew about that stuff and instantly just gelled pretty well...cept with Lydia lol. I hope she is good and bad ass.

Tokubetsu

Episode slayed me.

Other thoughts:
Hope Kira isn't the next villain.
Fuck Jeff Davis for that Stiles x Lydia tease at the start
Pretty cool how the darkness is targeting their powers (Stiles reading comprehension wizardry, Scott's wolf, Allison's marksmanship).
Auntie Kate!
Mongolian draw!

I think you're right about the dad being involved in the attack; his insistence that the Sheriff leave the case alone did seem off. And the dog reaction definitely points to the guy being a werewolf.

Kira is definitely going to be Scott's love interested. But if Jeff Davis is catching heat for female villains, I guess that means she's safe. I'm sure she knows a lot more about the supernatural stuff than she's letting on.
It's not so much about the villains being female, it's just that every female villain has died. (Kate, Victoria, Kali & Jennifer.)

No think about it, it's perfect. Scott's new love interest turns out to be the cause of the demons attacking Beaconhills.
I'm sure her, and possibly her father, are here because the "beacon" is back on, but I don't think they are the cause of what's coming. I have a feeling they are more along the lines of the Argents, ie. a family that battles/interacts with supernaturals.

Heh, I just remembered that Apollo is also the name of Keahu's puppy. Shout out!

Just started the episode.

Loved the opening.

Edit: oh shit it was another dream! Everything is red what is happening!? Omg that face

Isaac and Scott lol. Those two.

Tokubetsu

It's not so much about the villains being female, it's just that every female villain has died. (Kate, Victoria, Kali & Jennifer.)

I'm sure her, and possibly her father, are here because the "beacon" is back on, but I don't think they are the cause of what's coming. I have a feeling they are more along the lines of the Argents, ie. a family that battles/interacts with supernaturals.

Heh, I just remembered that Apollo is also the name of Keahu's puppy. Shout out!

Pretty much what I was thinking. Basically the asian/demon equivalent of the Argents. Would also explain why she knew so much about the bardot or w/e since even most "classical" demons work on a sort of "we can't just be let in, you need to let us in" approach (door ajar).

Pretty much what I was thinking. Basically the asian/demon equivalent of the Argents. Would also explain why she knew so much about the bardot or w/e since even most "classical" demons work on a sort of "we can't just be let in, you need to let us in" approach (door ajar).
Speaking of doors, I wonder what would of happened if Stiles had closed that door in his dream, would he already be "cured"?

You blew it Stiles!

Lol, what a dick history teacher dad. Ooooh, Scott is smitten. That took three seconds.

I think Scott's boner for the new girl is really uncontrollable. This wasn't the Nemotans fault that he transformed!

Supernatural dyslexia

Omg Scott now is not the time for petty jealousy!

Tokubetsu

Lol, what a dick history teacher dad. Ooooh, Scott is smitten. That took three seconds.

I think Scott's boner for the new girl is really uncontrollable. This wasn't the Nemotans fault that he transformed!

Supernatural dyslexia

Hey man, you know what they say! Best way to get over somebody is to get under somebody else.

Sign language just got creepy as fuck.

Hey man, you know what they say! Best way to get over somebody is to get under somebody else.

Ha!

Edit: lol, isaac being a pimp.

And "were gonna find a body. A dead body." No shit.

Oh, dream!

Werefox!

How the hell did Derek and Peter get into this now?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I could get that the little girl would turn into a werewolf in the car, obviously shocking the parents then killing them in her first full moon but wernt there other werewolfs about at the time? I'm guessing she must have ran away then came back because of the nemeta(no idea how to spell it) because surely someone must have smelt her at some point

It was a really good episode though, the sign language sequence was creepy as fuck

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I won't be able to catch up until later, but I was skimming this thread when I noticed some comments about who could be this season's big bad. Apparently the actor was already cast in november and
****she****
would be TV GAF's favourite
Shelley Hennig, aka Justified's Jackie Nevada.

I may have a sincere reason to watch this show after all!

I won't be able to catch up until later, but I was skimming this thread when I noticed some comments about who could be this season's big bad. Apparently the actor was already cast in november and
****she****
would be TV GAF's favourite
Shelley Hennig, aka Justified's Jackie Nevada.

I may have a sincere reason to watch this show after all!

!

Tokubetsu

So I guess we won't be seeing much of Adelaide Kane.

Teen Wolf stays introducing new female characters only to kill, ignore or write them off the very next season.
I could get that the little girl would turn into a werewolf in the car, obviously shocking the parents then killing them in her first full moon but wernt there other werewolfs about at the time? I'm guessing she must have ran away then came back because of the nemeta(no idea how to spell it) because surely someone must have smelt her at some point

It was a really good episode though, the sign language sequence was creepy as fuck

Claw marks on the car don't match up to the full animal transformation. "Regular" werewolves did it. My guess was they got attacked, she was bitten and somehow survived but became one of those rare full transformation wolves. So she's been all wild wolf child alone all these years.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
One thing I'm glad he spoke about, and I should have brought up in earlier posts is how great/powerful the scene between Scott and his mom is by the staircase.

Yeah, that scene was fantastic. I also loved her yelling at Scott and Issac.

Also:

7c7376a72ab44afdca97836446dc7b35.jpg

1b76e6d9206d4567c5cb69dd8f026c9e.jpg

Delio

One thing I'm glad he spoke about, and I should have brought up in earlier posts is how great/powerful the scene between Scott and his mom is by the staircase.

I LOVED that scene. Scott's mom the entire episode was being flawless and that scene made it for me. I'm so glad she knows everything and can have random banter about them being super powered lol.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Wonder why he'd wait so long though, they made it seem like the dad had stayed in town for the past eight years

Next day round up...
jew1v19.jpg

TV.com Photo Recap
A.V. Club Episode Review
Promo for next week's episode (3x14 "More Bad Than Good")

Ratings...
New York, NY (January 7, 2014) – The highly anticipated second half of “Teen Wolf” season three returned as Monday’s #1 original cable series. The most watched telecast in the series’ history, the episode drew-in a record 2.5 million total viewers. It also garnered a strong 2.3 P12-34 rating, matching the earlier series high when season three first debuted. According to Social Guide, “Teen Wolf” was the most social entertainment program of the night, with nearly 1.2 million tweets — 25 percent more than the earlier series high. Season three is pacing to be the highest-rated and most-watched season to date.

The series also scored well with teens, earning a 4.3 rating with this demo, and an impressive 6.3 rating among female teens. Both are record highs for the series. Immediately following last night’s “Teen Wolf” episode, MTV debuted “Wolf Watch,” a new half-hour talk show hosted by Jill Wagner who plays “Kate Argent” in “Teen Wolf,” which held over 60 percent of its lead-in, with a 1.4 P12-34 rating.

More ratings...
Teen Wolf SSN 3B MTV 10:00 PM 2429 0.9
WOLF WATCH MTV 11:03 PM 1493 0.5

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA. :D

So I guess we won't be seeing much of Adelaide Kane.
Not unless The CW beheads her early.

Teen Wolf stays introducing new female characters only to kill, ignore or write them off the very next season.
It's not all the shows fault though, both Cora and Erica had to be written off because the actors left the show to star in other projects. I have a strong feeling that Kira is gonna stick around. (And Cora could still come back.)

Tokubetsu

I LOVED that scene. Scott's mom the entire episode was being flawless and that scene made it for me. I'm so glad she knows everything and can have random banter about them being super powered lol.

Her and Stiles' dad are a lot better now that they're in the loop for sure.
Not unless The CW beheads her early.

It's not all the shows fault though, both Cora and Erica had to be written off because the actors left the show to star in other projects. I have a strong feeling that Kira is gonna stick around. (And Cora could still come back.)

Yeah, isn't Reign a massive flop too? She'll be back.

I forget, in last season finale where peter said he was always the alpha then how come he only has blue eyes?

Also, pretty obvious that girl wolf killed her family during the full moon when she lost control, that's why she has blue eyes and has not returned to her father cause too ashamed. I'd be surprised if it's anything else.

I hope when scott controls his transformation that he won't be a weak ass alpha like derek. Last season the bad guys were trying to prevent him from becoming a true alpha because they were afraid of his powers. If he turns out to be just as weak as before, I am gonna be very disappointed in this show. I wouldn't be surprised given this series biggest weakness is their fight scenes and power progression.

I forget, in last season finale where peter said he was always the alpha then how come he only has blue eyes?

Also, pretty obvious that girl wolf killed her family during the full moon when she lost control, that's why she has blue eyes and has not returned to her father cause too ashamed. I'd be surprised if it's anything else.

I hope when scott controls his transformation that he won't be a weak ass alpha like derek. Last season the bad guys were trying to prevent him from becoming a true alpha because they were afraid of his powers. If he turns out to be just as weak as before, I am gonna be very disappointed in this show. I wouldn't be surprised given this series biggest weakness is their fight scenes and power progression.

Wasn't that a fox though?

Tokubetsu

Again though, how is it obvious? the claw marks on the car don't fit since she's a traditional wolf werewolf. The claw marks would be closer together.

Again though, how is it obvious? the claw marks on the car don't fit since she's a traditional wolf werewolf. The claw marks would be closer together.

I figured she can also turn into a normal werewolf. It would be weird if her whole transformation is a full animal lol. Peter has 2 transformations as well.

I hope they fix the losing their mind problem. It's starting to feel like it's a horror movie. I don't mind for a few more episodes but it's intense.

Tokubetsu

I figured she can also turn into a normal werewolf. It would be weird if her whole transformation is a full animal lol. Peter has 2 transformations as well.

I hope they fix the losing their mind problem. It's starting to feel like it's a horror movie. I don't mind for a few more episodes but it's intense.

Well it's sort of implied she's like Derek's mom who could turn into a regular wolf (only? I can't remember if they were explicit about this i mean...why would you chose to turn into a small ass wolf and not a badass man wolf?). For whatever reason though this "regular" wolf transformation is respected/revered though since it's supposed to be rare.

The TV rap up dude said he thought that her dad might be hiding something/that he would be the one holding derek and peter captive. If that turns out to be true I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that even though she killed someone (blue eyes) it was't some unjustified kill and that her dad is some kinda big bad.

Actor who plays her dad is also on The Originals and is sort of a "big" casting for some throw away role.

Yeah, that's another thing I hope Jeff Davis and the team clarifies in the future. I get that different Alphas get different powers, and I think that's cool, but now we've got Betas/Omegas acting all different.

More concrete info on what weres can do what would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom