• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekashi 6ix9ine Testifies That Cardi B Is A Member Of Nine Trey Bloods

Bullet Club

Tekashi 6ix9ine Testifies That Cardi B Is A Member Of Nine Trey Bloods

J78hEOm.jpg

Tekashi 6ix9ine is bringing everybody down with him.

We knew this would get crazy but did anybody expect this? On his first day of questioning, Tekashi 6ix9ine revealed that Trippie Redd, his fiercest rival, is a member of the Five Nine Brim gang. That wasn't all that the controversial figure was saying though. He also admitted to hiring a hit on Chief Keef's life, serving as a money-man for his fellow gang-members, and revealed the names of other Nine Trey Bloods. Surprisingly enough, the colourful superstar ended up throwing some pretty big artists under the bus. We've already reported that he testified that Jim Jones is a member of the gang but he dropped an even larger bombshell, saying that Cardi B is also Nine Trey.

kdGj66z.jpg

As reported by Page Six, Tekashi 6ix9ine took the witness stand today to testify against his alleged kidnappers and, being his usually-extra self, he spilled the beans on Cardi B's involvement in the crew. After confirming that Bardi is indeed part of their Bloods union, he noted that he did not follow her blueprint to success. "I knew who she was. I didn’t pay attention," said the rapper in court today.

As previously reported, Tekashi 6ix9ine is facing the possibility of spending the next forty-seven years in prison. However, since he's clearly cooperating with the feds, there's a chance he gets off without doing any time. What do you think he'll say next?

Source: HNHH

Need a brap brap tag for this news.

highrider

Banned
Everyone is real hard until they are looking at a double digit bid.

It’s funny about Cardi B, I saw her on a late night show and found her funny and charming, but she’s done some grimy stuff.
It’s only going to help you to be associated with gangs in the kind of rap consumer that buys 69 or Cardi B music, they both openly associate with it. That’s part of their appeal, but they actually both have good music with excellent production. This was true of NWA in my day. Some street shit or gang shit might get you a listen, but you don’t sell millions of records unless your music is high quality within its market. But if you associate with the kind of criminal underworld shit happens. Hope they all saved some bling for legal fees lol.

Last edited:

Skyr

Can we rewind like 20 years and stop these idiots from destroying culture? Fuck me dead. These people have no place influencing young and impressionable minds. We need another space race so kids can start idolizing astronauts again.
Preach. Back into the the sewers with these toxic waste degenerate looking clowns.
Let them take their fellow trash friends with them. That’s a good thing.

Sterling88

This wannabe gangsta is going to be killed the moment the cops turn their back. But hopefully he drags his scumbag 'friends' down to prison in the process.

Max_Po

Banned
Not surprised at all.

Untalented hacks like her only climb up due to connections and ....doing "favors"...

uneducated, loud mouth, no atticates..... and young people follow and defend her.

Last edited:
snitching is the lowest of the low. this guy pretended to be a badass, outside the law, instead he is a blubbering coward, turning in all his previous friends to the cops.
Well it’s a fine line really. Lowest of the low is letting people potentially be harmed or killed because you didn’t snitch. It just depends on how much you value the lives of others.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Well it’s a fine line really. Lowest of the low is letting people potentially be harmed or killed because you didn’t snitch. It just depends on how much you value the lives of others.
Then why join a gang where your members are killing and kidnapping people in the first place? Lol

Breakage

Is it possible to accuse someone of being a snitch and generally talk about “snitching” without sounding like a shady gangbanger?
I don't think it is. The snarling insolence of the street gang is buried in the word.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I'd love it if old school hip hop made a comeback

Digable Planets, Tribe, arrested development, etc.

Instead we got idiots like these folks that took Tupac's and NWA's messages at face value instead of understanding what the eff they were really saying...

Good thing we got SOME like Lupe Fiasco, Chance the rapper, Lil Nas X and Kendrick Lamar... But they just aren't enough to combat these low level mind flayers

brap

Banned
snitching is the lowest of the low. this guy pretended to be a badass, outside the law, instead he is a blubbering coward, turning in all his previous friends to the cops.
Nah, that's smart. They would've done the same to. Imagine being such a pussy you serve time for a bunch of other people. Every man for themselves.

brap brap how you feel about rainbow sex man snitchin?
Glad he's looking out for himself. Fuck Cardi B too.

Top Bottom