• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 7 X Idolmaster character costumes collaboration

Numb

So he'll put in Idolmaster costumes, but not any unique 2 player costumes? Or, costumes from previous games? I'm smelling some bullshit sir.
He has his reasons.I don't understand what they are but i think he has them.
Kasumi not in the Takane outfit...... You failed Namco.

Kazumi should not be wearing any of them at all in the first place.

StayDead

No Makoto costume? Not even for Asuka who has a shitty Haruka costume instead? You serious?

I feel so betrayed right now Bannam. Harada has terrible taste.

Edit: Sakuya from God Eater is already in Tekken.

Harada has just lost my respect by not including best idol Makoto's costume. :(

Chariot

s1jFHt3.jpg

Paul's Idolmaster costume is not usable in the real game; it was just a troll.
Booo! Lame! Give everyone male or female the Idolm@ster costums!

m0t0k1

He has his reasons.I don't understand what they are but i think he has them.

Kazumi should not be wearing any of them at all in the first place.

Nah not wearing clothers will never be allowed on consoles. Kinda tasteless too.

Accoun

So he'll put in Idolmaster costumes, but not any unique 2 player costumes? Or, costumes from previous games? I'm smelling some bullshit sir.

I'm pretty sure he said unique 2p costumes are gone because customization was more popular and I guess those are just customization items. Now that I think of it, I wonder if we'll be able to mix and match them with other items when they add them.

That Ace Combat x Idolmaster crossover was genius back in the day. Nothing screamed fearsome fighter jet like having Iori on your tailfins. Those were some tsundere missiles.

Overside

Banned
I had no idea what idol master was, so naturally I thought it was some old unheard of crpg about a futuristic world ruled by beurocratical and super religious idoltry hating iconoclasts (who turn out to be robots of course)... And the one man who they want to put an end to more than anything....

The Idol Master.

I am... Dissapointed its just creeper fodder.

One thing I like about Tekken is that unlike the pandering trash that is DOA, in Tekken they are pretty equal in their treatment of genders. Didn't the guys get swimsuits or speedos or something in Tag 2? I assume all the major males will get something (Jin, Kazuya, Miguel, Paul etc.)

Um, guys got swimsuits in DOA5 also actually.

lupinko

So I mentioned this in the TTT2 and idolm@ster threads but this is PAID DLC, it comes in two bundles, 1 RANDOMIZED costume with 1 item development orb or with 3 item orbs.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=172656601

I'm trying to make the most of my situation now.

So 342¥ and 942¥, so 300-900¥ and some change, the costumes don't need to be developed and are automatically given to the character. The costume cannot be resold for ingame gold like other undeveloped items, well it is already developed.

I'm going to try again, now I have a 1 in 7 change to get Kat.

Shredderi

Visually the game looks heinous.

I think "heinous" is a little too much but yeah, it doesn't exactly wow with it's visuals. I'm thinking that it doesn't have PBR unlike many other current gen games that look real good. As for the idolmaster costumes... Not gonna diss the costumes themselves but I would have appreciated the more regular 2P costumes first.

Sayah

I think "heinous" is a little too much but yeah, it doesn't exactly wow with it's visuals. I'm thinking that it doesn't have PBR unlike many other current gen games that look real good. As for the idolmaster costumes... Not gonna diss the costumes themselves but I would have appreciated the more regular 2P costumes first.

You have to see it in person.

On the internet, Kane's videos are the only one's showing what the game is truly capable of. It's the best looking fighting game so far.

Watch in 1080p 60fps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB3YR6tOVoY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1GYIJQM6Jw

Shredderi

You know what? It looks pretty good but none of it actually impresses me. I think that in my mind I was expecting a bigger jump in visuals in these 3d fighters because we got things like The order 1886 etc. I didn't of course expect those kinds of visuals in a fighter that has to run at steady 60fps but I was so sure that a true next-gen tekken or soul calibur would look absolutely stunning. Propably my fault with my expectations. It's not a huge deal because it doesn't look "bad".

jett

D-Member

I hadn't noticed before that Tekken 7 doesn't have the pretty per-object motion blur of the PS3 games.

Anyway, it just looks all right. SFV definitely looks better, particularly the characters, and especially in motion, even with its unfinished backgrounds.

lupinko

I hadn't noticed before that Tekken 7 doesn't have the pretty per-object motion blur of the PS3 games.

Anyway, it just looks all right. SFV definitely looks better, particularly the characters, and especially in motion, even with its unfinished backgrounds.

Tekken 7 is actually 1080p native unlike any PS3 era Tekken game not counting DR Online. :p

Thread related and sorta cross post.

xW5tBmal.jpg

CuQszL0l.jpg

Top Bottom