• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TEKKEN 8 Closed Network Test in July

Sony

Nintendo
I'm seeing that there is no infinite rematches in Ranked in T8? Wtf, why? Let the players decide if they want a rematch.

SkylineRKR

I'm seeing that there is no infinite rematches in Ranked in T8? Wtf, why? Let the players decide if they want a rematch.

This is in SFVI as well, its best of 3 I think. You can always play casual matches with infinite rematches.

Last edited:

Sony

Nintendo
This is in SFVI as well, its best of 3 I think. You can always play casual matches with infinite rematches.

This is dumb. As my boi MainManSWE perfectly explained, Tekken is not streetfighter. Sometimes you need multiple matches to asess the strategy of your opponent and adapt to it. Let the player decide if they want a rematch, not the game. Although:

This is network test so maybe they want to prevent people who both have good internet connection keep rematch.

I can see this being this being the reason. Or I hope... Especially when Tekken 8 is end of life features like this are very important.

Top Bottom