• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teleglitch |OT| Nailbombs, Panzerfausts and Meattraps

I listed Teleglitch as one of my top 5 indies of the year: http://indiegames.com/2012/12/top_indie_games_of_2012_dev_re_1.html

What an awesome game.

Good gear, man. And mad props for Dust, too!

Added to the OP. Nice work, sir.

Giant Bomb just did a quick look on this game. I haven't played it, but this seems to be a good 15-minute representation.

By the way, does anyone know the system requirements for the game? I don't think it will be that hard to run, but I've been surprised by requirements before and I've got a crap PC. Will 1GB RAM do?

Purkake4

Banned
Giant Bomb just did a quick look on this game. I haven't played it, but this seems to be a good 15-minute representation.

By the way, does anyone know the system requirements for the game? I don't think it will be that hard to run, but I've been surprised by requirements before and I've got a crap PC. Will 1GB RAM do?
Works without problems on my semi-shitty netbook. Ram shouldn't be the bottleneck anyway.

God, I fucking love this game.

Only 1 can gun. 4 shotgun rounds. No medkits. I enter a large area and they swarm towards me. I retreat into the narrow hallway, prepare my can gun and wait as the mob is funneled into a tight cluster. And then I obliterate the entire group with one shot.

1024x575.resizedimage
1024x575.resizedimage
A minute later, trapped in the tight corridors, down to my knife, only 1 health point. I race through the hallways. Stabbing desperately at my pursuers. I die fighting

Every moment is so intense. Every bullet counts. And the weapons just feel powerful, the distortion effects gives each shot visual heft

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
The game is on sale for $3.25 right now on Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/234390/?snr=1_7_15__13

Seriously, buy this game. It's like Spelunky meets Gauntlet meets Doom.

A patch came out today that added controller support.

The game actually controls much better with a controller, as you can strafe enemies and knife them easier using the analog stick.

Teleglitch on comfy couch is amazing so far.

Top Bottom