• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 2 |OT| Keep That Hair Short

A-V-B

lol.

From that promo pic, looks like everyone else is dead. Bummer. :(

The only interesting characters are already gone, though -- except maybe Kenny, but he's absolutely toast this time around -- so I guess we're just down to the cold math at this point.

A-V-B

Cautiously optimistic- every single character barring Jane has been getting on my nerves anyway. Watch this be a bait and switch and have everyone that I hate return.

Then they kill Clem and the Baby in the middle of a frozen tundra just to be artsy.

"SEE? EVERYONE DIES! LOL!"

new main character: that one chick from 300 days who is still alive

luxarific

Nork unification denier
Cautiously optimistic- every single character barring Jane has been getting on my nerves anyway. Watch this be a bait and switch and have everyone that I hate return.

I liked Kenny and I liked Luke, so I will be bummed if they got mowed down.

I wish Krista had survived.

Anustart

I'm betting Lee shows up in the finale. Hear me out!
His sawed off arm was attached to Kenny, and Lee takes over, ala Liquid Snake.

Gavin996

Unconfirmed Member
baby will die or maybe clem sacrifice herself for the baby. Season 3 will be the baby adventure in zombie era LOL

If I was Clem (Which I guess I sort of am in that I make her choices) I would ditch that baby.
Even Jane said it in ep 4 you can't raise a baby by yourselves and that was when she was talking about both Clem and Rebecca.
I mean Clem is 11 she will have no idea how to care for a baby that is like 3 days old.

Sibylus

Banned
I liked Kenny and I liked Luke, so I will be bummed if they got mowed down.

I wish Krista had survived.
Liked Kenny and Luke too, though not after the last episode.

Christa could go either way for me, she's not the same from what I saw after she lost her baby and Omid.

RPGamer92

Banned
What if the end of season show Clementine (comic spoilers)
and the baby arriving at Alexandria. How awesome would it be to have season 3 be her and the comic characters in a alt reality different than the comics?

Panda Rin

based on flashback in the newest trailer,
would it be possible that Clem somehow finds her parents again in the finale, and they wrap up her storyline? As much as I like Clem, I'd rather they leave her out of the third season.

NeoGiff

would it be possible that Clem somehow finds her parents again in the finale, and they wrap up her storyline? As much as I like Clem, I'd rather they leave her out of the third season.

Her parents are dead.
Finding their walker selves AGAIN would be a pretty huge contrivance.

Gavin996

Unconfirmed Member

That would be really stupid, they already wrapped up her parents story and she has moved on.
I think it is weird how she seems to mourn Lee more than her parents though.

Her parents are dead

BtVEK7s.jpg

:'(

What issues? Everything working fine here.

My husband was telling me about some hacker group that had done something to make the servers go down. He was told by someone else, so I have no idea in the validity of what he heard. Nice to hear that there are no issues though!

Barnzini

Neo Member
Wow, so there are actually different endings for this one.
Wonder what this means for season 3

Yeah i wonder how i panned out for other people because my last choice was only 21% according to the poll. And i honestly thought it would be most popular.

Overall i felt this season was a little weaker than the first but the final and how it played out for me made up for it somewhat.

fantomena

My husband was telling me about some hacker group that had done something to make the servers go down. He was told by someone else, so I have no idea in the validity of what he heard. Nice to hear that there are no issues though!

They did not hack, they only DDOSd (sending lots of traffic to servers so they crash). But the didn't do anything to Steam, only PSN, LoL and Path of Exile as far as I know.

FluxWaveZ

They did not hack, they only DDOSd (sending lots of traffic to servers so they crash). But the didn't do anything to Steam, only PSN, LoL and Path of Exile as far as I know.

Brazzers, XBL and a bunch of other stuff happened around that. Steam wasn't affected by it, I believe.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah i wonder how i panned out for other people because my last choice was only 21% according to the poll. And i honestly thought it would be most popular.

Overall i felt this season was a little weaker than the first but the final and how it played out for me made up for it somewhat.

Well there is five different endings so I guess the 20% figure makes sense.

TimFL

Where are the achievements on Steam???? Argggghhhh I sure as hell wont be playing the episode twice, need the achievements added now or I can't play...

Ropaire

Banned
Where are the achievements on Steam???? Argggghhhh I sure as hell wont be playing the episode twice, need the achievements added now or I can't play...

Just came here to ask about that. With how opaque they've been about the final episode, I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility for them to deliberately refrain from having achievements in episode five, but I definitely don't want to chance looking at Telltale's forum for confirmation of this.

Skeyser

I have to agree. When Clem is asked what the group should do or when they need an extra person to go kill some zombies and choose her.. I'm like "SHE'S 11!!"

Or that part in ep 2 (I think) where they let her fix the electrical box. Like why would an adult not do it, is Clem an electrician or something?

daxgame

quick question for walking GAF:

I have patiently waited until today so that I can play the whole second season in one run. I'm about to buy the game on steam, quick question for those who have already played the first 4 chapters at least: do season 1 choices affect anything or not?
I know 400 days' do, but I didn't buy it :/

Joeku

So I'm switching from 360 on Season 1 to PC for season 2 and picking it up on Steam. Google didn't provide much, but does anyone know if there is a save generator or repository so I can bring in something at least close to what I did in season 1?

Top Bottom