• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TERA |CT| NeoGAF Guild of Believers and Big-Ass-Moe Hunting

rockx4

Haha, I made it into the high 30s before I quit. Worst $70 I ever spent. Yeah, I was an idiot and bought the CE. Sigh.

I still remember the Tom Cruise guild logo because of how hilarious it was.

I bought the CE for Aion also and quit at 25. But I think my worst purchase was the FFXIV CE... lol.

I bought the CE for Aion also and quit at 25. But I think my worst purchase was the FFXIV CE... lol.

Meh, I got more than a year of free play out of my FFXIV CE before they finally started charging for it. I'm not going to pretend it was a good game or anything but it's hard to argue I didn't get my money's worth out of it.

Squenix really suicided their MMOG future with that game though. No one will ever want to pay for a Squenix MMOG without trying it out first ever again.

Meh, I got more than a year of free play out of my FFXIV CE before they finally started charging for it. I'm not going to pretend it was a good game but it's hard to argue I didn't get my money's worth out of it.

Squenix really suicided their MMOG future with that game though. No one will ever want to pay for a Squenix MMOG without trying it out first ever again.

This. Even though it was horrible, I still feel like I got my money's worth out of the game. I do still have like 20,000 space bucks sitting on my account. I guess I will use them to try FFXIV 2.0 one day.

The worst part is that most people DID get a chance to play the game (closed and open beta) and still blindly bought it. I blame my fantastic experience with FFXI on that purchase because there was no way FFXIV would release in the state it was in during beta right? FFXI was so good and there was just no possible way they could fuck that up right? lol

If someone wants to create a nice banner for the community thread and PM me a link, I'll add it to the OT for better visibility. If I don't get anything, I'll try and throw something together this weekend.

Though it probably needs to be updated a bit, don't forget to add the Enjin NeoGAF guild site to the OP:

http://tera-gaf.enjin.com

Doing another SM run this saturday ^^ on VoT

I'm still eligible to run it with you but you probably wouldn't get any drops since I'm 32. Once I turn in the quests I have stacked, I"ll probably level again too. ;_;

If someone wants to create a nice banner for the community thread and PM me a link, I'll add it to the OT for better visibility. If I don't get anything, I'll try and throw something together this weekend.

Though it probably needs to be updated a bit, don't forget to add the Enjin NeoGAF guild site to the OP:

http://tera-gaf.enjin.com

I'm still eligible to run it with you but you probably wouldn't get any drops since I'm 32. Once I turn in the quests I have stacked, I"ll probably level again too. ;_;

it should be fine. we got the loots we wanted the first time. it's just a run to let someone here finish the quest before the last boss appeared lol.

jiien

it should be fine. we got the loots we wanted the first time. it's just a run to let someone here finish the quest before the last boss appeared lol.

You are not running it without me!

Do yall allow alts in the guild? I'm an altoholic, so I will have a character for every class lol.

If you're on VoT, sure. If/when we ever start running out of space, we can start kicking unused alts, but for the time being, I certainly don't care. I was planning to have a couple alts of my own in the guild. I would imagine that the DF guild feels the same way.

You are not running it without me!

If you're on VoT, sure. If/when we ever start running out of space, we can start kicking unused alts, but for the time being, I certainly don't care. I was planning to have a couple alts of my own in the guild. I would imagine that the DF guild feels the same way.

As long as we can hang out on the ladder again

Gvaz

Banned
Haha, I made it into the high 30s before I quit. Worst $70 I ever spent. Yeah, I was an idiot and bought the CE. Sigh.

I still remember the Tom Cruise guild logo because of how hilarious it was.
i4qknke72xShL.jpg

:3

I'm in if you need a Mystic. Level 25 at the moment, what to I need to reach for SM?

Head to Popolion and do all the red story quests. The instance requirement is level 26, so you will need to gain at least one level. You can go back and do the zone quests later if you want.

I'm in if you need a Mystic. Level 25 at the moment, what to I need to reach for SM?

lvl 26-30 would be fine. Right now im at lvl 30. i'll hang around there this weekend and try not to lvl up so the average would be fine. i think jjien (lvl 32) will join but it might mess up the loot drop so it's probably good to either do the run with a similar lvl group or if you don't mind.

jiien

lvl 26-30 would be fine. Right now im at lvl 30. i'll hang around there this weekend and try not to lvl up so the average would be fine. i think jjien (lvl 32) will join but it might mess up the loot drop so it's probably good to either do the run with a similar lvl group or if you don't mind.

I'm still 31! So I'll only sort of mess up the loop tables :D On the flip side, since we get more character slots, I plan to also level a Berzerker at the same time I level my Warrior, so it may be that my Berzerker will get up there fast enough to enjoy it with you guys.

Looking forward to the 32+ dungeon this weekend. Not sure if I'll get to 38 in the Head Start though since GW2 beta is this weekend too. >_<

NeOak

Make sure to send an invite when there are!

Has no one got this EU guild up yet? ;) Time is ticking :eek:

Make it. You just need to be level 8, have 2 people in the party and 3 gold 30 silver.

I got 2 codes for the NA Early Start. Quote to see them:

jiien

HOUR AND A HALF. I have a list of names I will reserve all ready to go. If any are taken, I'll move on to the next one. I want to reserve at least another two or three.

I could make a guild on Velik (PvE) in the EU if there's enough people but I don't want to be Guildmaster at all so it would be better if I could join rather than make :p

Kaspanova

Neo Member
Make it. You just need to be level 8, have 2 people in the party and 3 gold.

I have 1 gold and no NeoGAF members. Didn't see any yesterday either. I'll wait till release and see if interest picks up.

Heh.. even Reddit only has 4 members. EU is slacking

Kokonoe

Banned
I can't seem to figure out how to modify controller settings, i'm guessing you cannot. I attempted unplugging the controller and using Xpadder before the game launches, but it auto-detects the controller when I plug it in after and gives me the layout I do not wish for.

I can't seem to figure out how to modify controller settings, i'm guessing you cannot. I attempted unplugging the controller and using Xpadder before the game launches, but it auto-detects the controller when I plug it in after and gives me the layout I do not wish for.

Probably better to post this in the main thread, but go to Options --> Shortcuts. If your controller is plugged in you can customize all the buttons.

mileS

Dragonfall server
Player Name: Trill

I hit the apply to guild button and left a msg. Looking forward to playing with everyone!

Kaspanova

Neo Member
Guild is created on Essenia and added Ranks. My in-game name is Kae

I don't know what the "Guild Title" is on the Guild interface.

Kaspanova

Neo Member
Right. sorted :)

Not the right guy for the Guild Master though, I won't be on as much. When someone wants to take this over, let me know!

Top Bottom