• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com Presents OCTOBERKAST 2! 24 Hour Podcasting for Child's Play (10/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclaren777

Giant Bomb Video Producer Drew Scanlon and Weblord Alexis Gallisa played Halo 1, 2 and 3 for 24 hours last week for Extra Life.

Thanks for clearing that up. Giant Bomb and Tested make my two favorite podcasts, but I rarely visit either of their sites.

eznark

Banned
I think Ryan might actually be a baseball fan. Not sure why I think that. Him and Fitch are the only people who seem to post about the Giants all season.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Joey is going to have pectorals chiseled out of fucking titanium if he keeps this up.

I'm sure they'll be sore tomorrow though.

Anybody have a updated schedule of who and when they showed up and who is showing up?
dZbnu.jpg

wilsham

Neo Member
Love this sort of game chat. Shame Gary had to leave! best of luck Gary!

Keep up the great stuff Will and Norm. Lloyd is a great guest he does allow people to talk whilst also having strong opinions of his own.

wilsham

Neo Member
I think they're suffering from doing this a week after everyone else was doing their Childs Play stuff. Imagine peoples pockets are fairly empty right now.

Still 17 grand isn't to be sniffed at.

No its an amazing amount of money so far. They made so much last year but I think this time round they arent part of that Whiskey media network and that means they have less people tuning in which is a shame.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
How much was raised last year? Damn near $20k seems pretty impressive to me.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Last year's was a freakishly huge amount of money. I think 20k is pretty damn huge after all the charity events that took place last week.

Last year's was a freakishly huge amount of money. I think 20k is pretty damn huge after all the charity events that took place last week.

Yeah it is cool they're doing it for the kids but last week probably hit a lot of people who were feeling like donating money in October. Any amount of money raised is a triumph especially when it's in the multiple thousands.

chogidogs

Actually excited for Patrick. I actually like his premium feature alot. Hope he builds a good machine so he can play better games for Spookin with Scoops.

FStop7

Banned
Yeah, I put in to last week's Extra Life campaign, I wasn't even thinking at the time because I should have split my donation in half between that and Oktoberkast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom