• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com Presents OCTOBERKAST 2! 24 Hour Podcasting for Child's Play (10/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed almost all of it :( .
I hope they archive it fast. I'm interested in hearing the following:
- Idlethumbs crew.
- Jeff Gertsman.
- Jeff Green.
- Adam Savage.

Any other awesome bits I have to hear?
I missed most of Darren Gladstone, but evidently he discussed how he almost murdered his father-in-law... with a sword.

Jintor

Did Ryan do something to his voice? Were their mics and mixing out of whack? I mean, this is a man I've probably listened to for over a hundred hours over my lifetime and I couldn't id his voice when he came on-stream.

Aaron

Did Ryan do something to his voice? Were their mics and mixing out of whack? I mean, this is a man I've probably listened to for over a hundred hours over my lifetime and I couldn't id his voice when he came on-stream.
He was much less bombastic than usual. Jeff too. It's because they're guests, not running the show.

Thanks to all those who sent well wishes after I had to duck out in the final stretch. Flopsy Space Rocket has a cold, ear infection and teething all at once! I think I wound up getting to bed later than anyone else.

netBuff

Great that the archive is going up so fast! I especially liked the last few hours, Will was surprisingly lucid for having been up so long.

Thanks to all those who sent well wishes after I had to duck out in the final stretch. Flopsy Space Rocket has a cold, ear infection and teething all at once! I think I wound up getting to bed later than anyone else.
I guess I've been out of the tested loop for a bit... is this the pseudonym for Miss Whitta to give her some privacy?

LuchaShaq

Banned
Feel bad that I split my donation funds between here and the drew/alexis halo marathon but finally getting around to listening to this, pretty excited how much they had planned.

Super impressed that they hit 30k without this being livestreamed on the GB site considering how much traffic that probably brought.

yonder

Just finished watching the whole thing. Awesome show, guys, you earned that money. Looking forward to next October!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom