• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

Seriously the guy who did nappa is freaking incredible i am so sad to see him die, he was just too freaking awesome in this series.

Alex

I find it pretty hilarious that most of these voices are better than the Funimation ones.

KevinCow

Banned
Well now I know what I'm doing for the rest of the night.

Hint: It's not sleeping.

No, it's not masturbating either. The Contest, remember?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Oh man, I've been watchin these for a while, I should've posted em simply because they actually stick to the story.

If you guys like these you should also check out the Dbz movie abridged too and Yu Gi Oh abridged (the originator of the entire abridged series thing)

KevinCow

Banned
flintstryker said:
If you guys like these you should also check out the Dbz movie abridged too and Yu Gi Oh abridged (the originator of the entire abridged series thing)
Are there any other good ones? I know there are a bunch of them, but the ones other than Yu-Gi-Oh that I've checked out have sucked.

Acerac

Banned
I'm impressed. I honestly thought it'd be a waste of time but I ended up watching the whole series so far. Good stuff.

KevinCow said:
Are there any other good ones? I know there are a bunch of them, but the ones other than Yu-Gi-Oh that I've checked out have sucked.
The yu yu hakusho and Beserk ones were somewhat decent as were the naruto one, this DBZ is a collaboration of the creators of all of the above.

Slavik81

I still can't believe they removed all of littlekuriboh's stuff from youtube.

Anyways, this one starts well, at least.
Bookmarked.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
HOLY BLACK ON A POPO!

So... nudity makes you stronger on this planet.

Hey Piccolo we may be taking a beating but at least we managed to dodge that one! High fi---... a hand shake? Thumbs up?... good job.

DAMN YOU HIIINDSIIIGHT!!

The fight scenes were awesome, some absurdly good lines in there. Shit I'm usually thinking when watching this show too. :lol

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?"

"It's......
1,006. Kick his ass Nappa!"

Wait wait wait... ! Nappa! I had the scouter upside down! It's over 9,000!

ZealousD said:

"It's......

Yeah, I loved that.

This is the only abridged series that was truly funny and well written.

Azure J

ZealousD said:

"It's......

You forgot the best line though!
*straight face* Crush.
:lol

Also,
Krillin limit break
got me so badly.

Azure J

Seems so Scarlet, although the last episode came out around mid February. I'd expect a new one to come out soon enough.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I absolutely lost it on episode 2 when Piccolo started charging his attack.

"da da da da da da da da da charging my attack" :lol :lol

Azure J

Kave_Man said:
I absolutely lost it on episode 2 when Piccolo started charging his attack.

"da da da da da da da da da charging my attack" :lol :lol

Piccolo is easily one of the top three funniest characters for this, "DODGE!", and my personal favorite "Wait, I should just throw him out of the way!" :lol

AzureJericho said:
Piccolo is easily one of the top three funniest characters for this, "DODGE!", and my personal favorite "Wait, I should just throw him out of the way!" :lol
"Actually I can still do that now! That's it, I'll throw him out of the way an-"

*BLAST*

also

Krillin: So, Piccolo, have any ideas?
Piccolo: That depends. Can you get him in a full nelson?
Krillin: Anything that doesn't involve killing me?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
episode 7 I saw that coming for Yamcha. I couldn't help but laugh the whole time leading up to it. :lol :lol

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
No insane amounts of filler...
Decent voice acting that might actually be better than the english dub at times...
Generally funny...

Hell, this Abridged Series is actually better than the original Dragonball Z :lol

Top Bottom