• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[TGA 2020] Sephiroth join Smash Bros !

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png

In a short trailer, the Smash Bros. fighters--including Cloud from FF7--came face to face with the famous villain Sephiroth. The gameplay demonstration went on to show Sephiroth in action with both gameplay and an animated cutscene. Of course, it all culminated with Cloud and Sephiroth going face-to-face, at which point Sephiroth teased what appeared to be his Final Smash: the One-Winged Angel. Sephiroth will be added to the game sometime in December 2020.

Last edited:

Spokker

I'm surprised people aren't sick of Final Fantasy yet. Square has a ton of other franchises that would blow people away if they ever got any love, but they keep going back to the FF well.

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
I'm surprised people aren't sick of Final Fantasy yet. Square has a ton of other franchises that would blow people away if they ever got any love, but they keep going back to the FF well.

One of the best reviewed and best selling games of the year was Final Fantasy....

Spokker

One of the best reviewed and best selling games of the year was Final Fantasy....
Nothing in my post disputes that, and of course that explains why they keep going back to Final Fantasy. It's very difficult for a company like Square to take risks, but I think they are playing it too safe.

Alfen Dave

Cloud and Septh always felt forced in in Smash. FF7 was never on any Nitnendo hardware lol.

Sora would have been a better choice and fits the visuals better.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
This is somehow worse than Minecraft. Because anime swordsman #410. Still not buying any Smash dlc so meh.

I don't play Smash but I always admire how they're able to bring all these different characters together in one game. it really is the game that keeps on giving.

Being salty for a moment, but i am just annoyed that Crash Bandicoot has once again be passed over. It is the one character i really want.

Last edited:
Top Bottom