• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the ANNO 1404 (DAWN OF DISCOVERY) |OT|

oneils

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered. I have Dawn of Discovery and the Venice expansion from Steam.

Can I play the entire game by launching Dawn of Discovery - Venice? Or will I only get access to the expansion this way? I've launched both, but I'm dumb and could not figure out what the deal was. Thanks.

oneils

Confidence Man said:
They're separate.

Thanks. I've been playing the campaigns found in Dawn of Discovery. What I've found is that the Venice Expansion really just has new campaigns for you to play through.

There are so many of them, man, I could be busy with this game for dozens (if not hundreds) of hours.

mantidor

LTTP!

As a city building fanboy, I can't believe I've overlooked this game for so long, it was sitting there in my backlog, I think I bought it more than a year ago!

Something that really surprised me was the lack of a proper tutorial, did I miss it? because the game makes you jump almost right into the action, I'm playing the campaign for now which is the closest to a tutorial, but still I feel I'm missing some important parts of gameplay and I'm just guessing my way through.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
This is down to $5.09 on steam right now due to the sale, that is with the Venice expansion. I’ve always wanted to try this game out, does anyone know if it has any issues with Windows 10?

Top Bottom